Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Obiwon: What Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Obiwon: What Do You Think? (759 Views)

New Video - Obiwon - Obi Mu O Ft. M.i, Blaise, Illbliss & Guchi Young / Onyinye By Obiwon / Watch Obiwon's New Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiwon: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2007
Hey y'all

I think he's just good. He's not the regular Nigerian musician.

What do you think?
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by nanaboi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2007
Yea he's good. I like the "Onyinye" track.

I hope to work with his type when I get on the scene coz I see he's musically literate
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by shakamc(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
he got the best voice in nigeria and more educated than all of this unprofessional artists,he can dance very well,sing to the core and perform as well,so wot else,i ve known him for more than 10 yrs.i thank GOD dat he made it cuz it wasn't easy back then,his dad dddn't want him to do music.i heard he won the best vocal in the hiphopworld award.obiwon is full of talents,
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by tosinadeda: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2007
I was about 2 lash u 4 ur bias comments until i saw that uve known him 4 10yrs,so i understand
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by arinzology(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
Obiwon? well, i like d onyinye track.

e dey try. And u shaka talent doesnt come with education ok.

many uneducated nigerian artist are going better than him ok.

He was fortunate to go to school b4 his carrier but the likes of 2face,face etc had to hustle to even eat but busting it high.
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by tosinadeda: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
Thanks 4 hitn d nail
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by YourFather: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2007
What do we regard as made it. him being on radio or TV a few times, or he actually showed you his bank account and you are like wow?!

He has like one song, does anyone actually have his album? Nice voice, ok, but there is more to the music business than a nice voice,
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by uchetobi(f): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2007
Yea Onyinye is or was a good song @Tosinadeda my exact sentiment
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by suze(f): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2007
he has a triangular shaped head
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by suze(f): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2007
he's talented, but i think his kind of music is not meant 4 naija, as in its not d regular naija stuff like "what is d koko"
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by YourFather: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2007
@suze

Are you saying the song as to be monotonous for the chicken head Nigerian to like it?

Wiskolo wiska!
Re: Obiwon: What Do You Think? by freelance(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2007
I like his style and vocals wink

Cheers! cool

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On P -squares New Album / Nigerian Gangtaz Who Want's 2 Win ! / Is Sharn Ols The Sharn06 Of Nl.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.