Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics (17232 Views)

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Skyehigher1: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself there is only election rigging and Yahoo is not legitimate in Nigeria. In Nigeria both Christian's and Muslim. Imams and pastors even if Allah want to accept our ibadat in Nigeria maybe only 10% of Nigeria will be accepted because to survive in this country is not easy oooooo. Ma tan ara e ooo
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Namigotalktru: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol.
Unfortunately, it's allowed to justify evil in Islam.
You can kill an innocent man and marry his wife and children in Islam in the name of Jihad.
You can lie for the sake of advancing Islam.

The ONLY way to smuggle a Muslim-Musliim Ticket was to use Buhari, Mahmoud and Ariwoola.
Did you notice What the Sultan said?
What About Gumi?

Pantami nko?

If you know, you know.

Your ignorance doesn’t have part two.

The first post on front page is a prophetess wanted for drug trafficking did anyone call all Christians or clerics drug abusers?

When some of you dwell in poverty and suffering for generations you don’t know remember how you offend God.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by MightySparrow: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
spencekat:
Correct clerics
Na lie! Where was he when 75 different Islamic preachers made it a point of do or die to have Muslim - Muslim ticket?

I don't trust him.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
It's same thing year in, year out but I want to ask a question,

How can those marabouts identified money made from illicit activities?

I'll wait for answers and hope once such money is identified, rejection should be next step and not trying to 'soothe' the anger of the smooth criminals.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Ykc2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
Obi is the real election rigger. How can you come third, not even second and claim to be the winner of ann election?
obi won 95% River state votes wike changed the result with inec officials, lagos he won with millions they decides to make it look like he won tinubu with only 10000 votes,obi beat hell out of tinubu and atiku
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Nice2023(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
Obi is the real election rigger. How can you come third, not even second and claim to be the winner of ann election?

Technically u are not sound and I think your education is questionable too.

I rest my case.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Isabi4lov: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:

Obi tell you say him be Muslim bah , una tribalism never still do undecided
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Kaytixy: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:
Honestly I am still yet to get the purpose of fasting.

Growing up as a kid, I have never for once seen my dad fasting before even though he do go to church.

Praying and fasting without smarter moves are just like P in Psychology
very dumb comment. What do you mean by smarter move? You think praying and fasting is about financial success?
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Monogamy: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kaytixy:
very dumb comment. What do you mean by smarter move? You think praying and fasting is about financial success?

My opinion. Respect it and move on without attacking me
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Devaro: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/ramadan-election-riggers-yahoo-boys-fasting-in-vain-say-clerics/

Use election rigger picture instead cos they are the country major problem
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Johncarlo07: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:

Dis one does not know d function of his Brain.
He tot it's jst dere for decoration.a
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Sunnyja: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

See, what happened in Imo state can only happen in SE. 4th candidate becoming the governor elected.

You people are not even consciously aware of the dent that alone brought to your region not to ask about the meaning and purpose of UGM.

When would you people wake up from your slumbering?
Was it SE supreme Court that gave the judgement? You BATtered heads are really funny!
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Flawless18: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
This their hypocritical religion sha! Na these same Alfas dem dey do terrible ritual diabolical soap for yahoo boy oh! Come to Ilorin, 99.9% of Alfas there are advanced Babalawo doing rituals/plus for yahoo boys.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Goodson15: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Many politicians who rigged this election are deceiving themselves by fasting undecided undecided
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by sirjoggy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:
Honestly I am still yet to get the purpose of fasting.

Growing up as a kid, I have never for once seen my dad fasting before even though he do go to church.

Praying and fasting without smarter moves are just like P in Psychology
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by sterlingD(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
LWKMD

Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by missionmex(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
Rest
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Goalnaldo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is the first time ive seen muslim clerics preach repentance and talk about yahoo boys. Interesting times.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by onuman: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yakubu Mahmood is also fasting in vain.
On presidential election night, Mahmood got feelers from the polling units that voters were rejecting APC which in 8 years reduced Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
Mahmood thus quickly ordered for disactivation of INEC’S iREV portal to disalow upload of election results in real time from the BVAS to iREV portal of INEC. He quickly changed to manual collation and alterations of vote figures, and quickly pronounced old and frail Tinubu as winner, in his bid to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock, with hope that Tinubu will be another of Farouk Kperogi's mannequin in Aso Rock.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by bionixs: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
let the court decide that.

Why are you so scared of this Obi sef ?
Is there anything that belongs to him your candidate is keeping ? It is very difficult to hide stolen things when the owner is a stingy fellow
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by crowther15(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brendaniel:
Islam is around 80% of Nigeria's problems....
This is wrong. I have Muslims in my family, and I have them as friends and we eat from the same plate. UAE, Saudi Arabia practice Islam and they're doing well. The way some people practice Islam in Nigeria is what I don't understand. I mean some......
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by kinkydude: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
All mandate robbers will burn, melt away in the hottest part of hell
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Emola12(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
av you forget that the message goes to tinubu who is already in Ramadan fasting Just dey play with your tribalism
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Their godfather are ALFA, PASTOR and Babaalawo
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by bellotaofeek: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:

Na thief he be. Na biz as usual for em grin
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Lashist(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
Can you explain how apc won imo state?? Idiots like you will ignore this question
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by Benekkk: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
What of terrorists?
Man always wanting to reinvent God in his own image smh!
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by thinkmoney(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
If u are not irredeemably dunce, you will know that Obi wouldn’t come third if the election wasn’t rigged in the first place
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by burp18: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

If u are not irredeemably dunce, you will know that Obi wouldn’t come third if the election wasn’t rigged in the first place
If you're not extremely stupid. You'd no that nobody likes Obi in the North ans that's why he lost. I know alot of northerners that benefited from his campaign largesse and still didn't vote him
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by naijakissleave(m): 12:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Monogamy:

See, what happened in Imo state can only happen in SE. 4th candidate becoming the governor elected.

You people are not even consciously aware of the dent that alone brought to your region not to ask about the meaning and purpose of UGM.

When would you people wake up from your slumbering?

You have not remove the speck in your eyes and you're here blabbing sh*ts...go deal with your BH and Bandits
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by FireUpNow(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Including adulterers, clearica that extort money from their worshipers, husbands and wives who are always quarrelling, business people who cheats, kidnappers, terrorists and skull miners organ harvesters.
Re: Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics by ObalendeCMS: 5:30am On Apr 03, 2023
As a highly sensitive person, I 8 fasting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.