Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs (52979 Views)

NDLEA Declares Indian-based-Nigerian Couple Wanted, Nab 4 Cocaine Cartel Members / NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs / EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by DOM7: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Still waiting for explanation about the biggest Discovery of the agency in Lagos, who owns the warehouse and who are those involved?
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Tinubuderanged: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
PeggySandas:

If DSS arrest like blessing CEO bitch was arrested now. You'll crying like a little bitch behind bars. Meanwhile you caused it.
do you think using DSS to arrest everyone that says the truth will stop the truth from coming out? The case is in court let see what the judges will say. Let me see the useless judge that will say forfeiture is not a crime.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by 9jaRealist: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
chisomkachy:
Arrests 4 members of cartel, obtains court order to freeze millions in bank accounts, seize Lagos, Port Harcourt properties linked to leaders of syndicate

. Over 143million pills of opioids, 2tons of C/S seized in Apapa, FCT, 5 states

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ZxJXxbB7m2GDoMihjCwpAPpsjJa7o2sMfo7G9Tfu6NvLMVmcjk3kmp9acRZ7ozmLl&id=100069123281551&mibextid=Nif5oz

‘Celebrity’ has to be one of the most abused words in Nigeria these days - NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE! shocked
>

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by 9jaRealist: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mabizeka:
Marwa is doing well.

NDLEA is doing well…

Until Nigerian institutions stop being about the “big oga at the top”…
Nigerian institutions will continue to be WEAK and susceptible to abuse!
angry
>
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by MrAgbako: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hi
obyno82
😂
I dey miss you. E dey do me like say make I give you my Yoruba sister to marry
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Gbogbowa: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Mabizeka post=1

22241597:

Marwa is doing well.
marwa is not doing well, he is arresting the youth fine, what of the Adult that qre into the business including the politician, go to Mushin and Oshodi and see how boys smoke weeds and drugs yet no arrest from that axis or no one is supplying Oshodi and mushin?
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by jaxxy(m): 2:45am On Apr 03, 2023
samfrancis1:
. People shouting drug baron are the real trafficers

are they the ones with drug and tax cases in Chicago and huge forfeiture of funds?
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by dollarsplenty(m): 2:56am On Apr 03, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
I swear! But do you blame them?
Nigeria select a drug baron to lead the most populous black country on earth.
No, we won't blame them because Tinubu sent them. We will go to court. They must arrest Asiwaju too. We nor go gree o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Babastrong(m): 4:06am On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=BastadThiefnubu post=122241984]I swear! But do you blame them?
[ Your problem is that you think everybody is doing your people job. Check the names of the criminals well]
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by OKEMKPI: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2023
When the drug baron eventually take over the seat of power ,this will no longer be an offense
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Babastrong(m): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Are they flat headies?
This is what they're destined for not politics.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Goalnaldo(m): 5:29am On Apr 03, 2023
People dey sha. The day i took just 50mg of tm, i nearly fainted. I was gasping for breath.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Do you know that the brain has 2 parts, one at the left and one at the right.

In the left side there's nothing right and in the right side there's nothing right.

😔
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by EmperorFred: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Stale...the three of them declared wanted were well known Obidients
Shut up immediately! If you dont have nothing tangible to say, take out of your 30k and buy water and drink
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Marwa's days are numbered. Tinubu will ensure he goes to voluntary retirement.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by EnterpriseMan: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Ah, see the gangster nicknames grin cheesy Tiny, Dani, Montana grin grin grin make them free them because Unto Nigeria standard drug is legal. They cannot arrest people for following in the footsteps of their maybe soon to be president grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Banhammy717: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Prophetess and founder of Christ Power Adoration Ministries, Faith Ugochi .

Thank you Daddy
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Alliswell248: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
I swear! But do you blame them?

Pit Obi tribal men have used drug money in acquiring exotic properties in lekki.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Alliswell248: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2023
jaxxy:

are they the ones with drug and tax cases in Chicago and huge forfeiture of funds?

Stale. That was his past.we all have a past.
His present is that he is the president elect for Nigeria.
U r free to wail if you choose. Good luck in your wailing
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2023
Alliswell248:

Stale. That was his past.we all have a past.
His present is that he is the president elect for Nigeria.
U r free to wail if you choose. Good luck in your wailing

how are u sure its only his past? Drug Lords never really retire because of their networks remain active.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by yaki84: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Mabizeka:
Marwa is doing well.
Even emefiele's cashless policy helped too..

Wish nigerians will give cbn the neccessary support in this cashless policy, na we for enjoy pass..

Cos politicians steals cash and not money..
Every transfers done thru.the bank istraceable
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Anunakeeh: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Raymeskey:
I will scream aloud again,

DON'T ENVY THEM IN THEIR RESPECTIVE EXOTIC CARS WHILE MANAGING YOUR COROLLA, CAMRY OR ACCORD.

Before Nko.

Only Mumus wouldn't know this Initially.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by broadman20: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2023
samfrancis1:
. People shouting drug baron are the real trafficers

Yes example;

Tinubu and Abba Kyari
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by luvyaself95(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Imagine na this same people go dey preach vanity upon vanity.
Meanwhile dem dey ball upon ball low key🤣🤣
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Raymeskey:
I will scream aloud again,

DON'T ENVY THEM IN THEIR RESPECTIVE EXOTIC CARS WHILE MANAGING YOUR COROLLA, CAMRY OR ACCORD.

Wetin Honda Accord do you?
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2023
See them, NDI Owerri criminal elements always giving Rivers people headache.

Criminal prophetess of powder.
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by tyinfinity: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
More than 5 Millon obidients are languishing in Asian prison
Re: NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs by Raymeskey: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
quentin06:

Wetin Honda Accord do you?

En leg dey open for road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At Obiagu, Enugu - Graphic Photos / Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.