Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Uploading Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Uploading Help (559 Views)

How To Make Money Uploading Files / ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ / Phpmyadmin And Dreamweaver8 Uploading Picture Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uploading Help by sakonaira(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2011
i shall be glad to get assistant. i just uploaded a website, but it is only the index page that is showing, others only showed blank page but the browser displayed the name correctly. i can receive mail to [email]otunbashaki@yahoo.com[/email]

thanks
Re: Uploading Help by DualCore1: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2011
You will need to give more information to get help. Start by stating the link where this is happening
Re: Uploading Help by ajaxify: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
If the site is using .htaccess like a cms website. . .Joomla, Drupal and some other ones,
i will say you might be using a Windows server and .htaccess is not enabled or working.

You need to post the link, and tell us the kinda server you are using. You might also check
your server logs (if you know how to).
Re: Uploading Help by yamakuza: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
Check d file sizes. It most likely 0k.

Upload again, choosing the option to overwrite.

Could also be chmod related. Try 755 or 777 on one of the files if its 1k or above in size.Check d file sizes. It most likely 0k.

Upload again, choosing the option to overwrite.

Could also be chmod related. Try 755 or 777 on one of the files if its 1k or above in size.

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Counting Down! Attend A 4 Weeks Modern Solution Driver In Website Devel: / My3ppp.tk / Yahoo Takes Into Account The Sites Pr Ranking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.