Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Enough Confluence For A Long Position? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enough Confluence For A Long Position? (132 Views)

Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl / Miss Confluence Queen Pageant Release 2017 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Confluence For A Long Position? by Ronald85roy: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2023
My mentor, and I have a totally different bias on AU. I heard him out, and watched as he charted both sides. His main confluence was a bearish engulfing candlestick on the monthly chart. Pushing him toward "sells" only in the month of April. While that can be intimidating, on the technical side, along with his other confluences, I see potential continuation of an uptrend ; due to Australia raising interest rates! , I decided to soak in his bias, and counter his bias, with my own. Knowing fundamental analysis is usually the total opposite I decided to share why AU may go up, While the USD is strengthening, the Australian Dollar may go "Long" going into Monday.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Limits Of Computing Power / Aspirant Lobying For Senate Presidency Has Begin With Vote Buying Ndume Raise Al / Leaked Conversations: DSS Now Intelligence Arm Of APC - Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.