Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See Game Wey I Supposed Win- PSG Again This Weekend..wetin We Do Una... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Game Wey I Supposed Win- PSG Again This Weekend..wetin We Do Una... (441 Views)

Messi And Neymar Miss Out, Mbappe Shine As Coman Slays PSG Again / Manchester United Is Going To Win PSG See Proof / Somebody Pity Me, See Game Wey Cut My Money... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Game Wey I Supposed Win- PSG Again This Weekend..wetin We Do Una... by Bettingtips22: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sometimes last year,I stumble upon a platform online.

On that platform, they post 10 games every weekend, as they will tell you to stake each with #100.

Out of the 10 games, atleast 2 will come.

Bro,for almost 1 year that I have been on the platform, there's no week that we dont win atlesst 2 out of the 9 booking.

Sometimes the money dey big, sometimes, the money dey small,but we dey always win sha..

Like i said, they will send everyone on the group 9,sometimes 10 booking tickets, which you are not expected to stake with more than 100 each,except the booking is bet9ja booking.

So what i do is that every weekend, i set aside 2k which i will use to stake a bet, most times we 2 tickets go come,most times 5,there was a time it was 9/9, all the ticket come.

I say make i tell una should incase you are interested.

To join the platform, you will have to buy the book 4-4-2 Formation, it is that book that will grant you access to the platform.

There are also alot of helpful information in the book that if you abide to it, you wont be losing too much to football betting.

When I bought the book, i bought it with N1,550 after i paid for the book,i was given 3 booking code of 15 odds, which i was told not to stake with more than 100 to win back the money i paid for the book. After, i wss invited to join the platform where they post games for free...

If you are interested send an email to bettingdrightway1@outlook.com
Subject: I need the book The 4-4-2 Formation.

You have to be fast about it because its only 10 people in each group.

Once the group is full, you wont be able to join again until when another opportunity shows up.

They don't want more than 10 people.

See some of our recently winnings below, if nairaland wil allow it to stay.

Note please: its not by force. I just thought i should share this here for people who may be interested.

If you are interested send an email to bettingdrightway1@outlook.com
Subject: I need the book The 4-4-2 Formation.

The slot is only available for 10 slots....

Go ahead and send an email.

Re: See Game Wey I Supposed Win- PSG Again This Weekend..wetin We Do Una... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
do people really fall for the above yeye nonsense?! unless these people send you a GUARANTEED 5 out of 9 winners every week, they are UTTERLY USELESS at betting!

1 Like

Re: See Game Wey I Supposed Win- PSG Again This Weekend..wetin We Do Una... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
I like to be giving you games sir
MrBrownJay1:
do people really fall for the above yeye nonsense?! unless these people send you a GUARANTEED 5 out of 9 winners every week, they are UTTERLY USELESS at betting!

(1) (Reply)

AI Chatgpt Greatest Football Clubs In History / Do You See Chelsea Challenging For Top 4 Next Season / Kano Pillars Wins Glo Premier League 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.