Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) (1245 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / How To Make Bromate Free Agege Bread From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) / Price Of Lagos Loaf In Manitoba, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bread making is a skill that always comes in handy, it's so fulfilling making your own bread at home. Butter melting into a warm homemade bread is everything delicious. This video gives a step by step guide to making the most flavorful bread in your own kitchen, let's go ahead.

Ingredients:
Bread flour
Yeast
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHwq204VILk

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mama de mama..
Where have you been??
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mama de mama..
Where have you been??
The bread fine but no oven spring.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Obaaderemi2: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Can you make this without an oven?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Mama de mama..

Where have you been??

The bread fine but no oven spring.

I have been around oooo
You can make this with a pot if you don't have an oven.
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Can you make this without an oven?

Yes you can, I will leave the link for my bread in pot for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7521334/how-bake-soft-fluffy-bread

Bear in mind the crust will come from under.
If you want both up and down crust with pot, add burning charcoals on top of the pot.
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Those days I baked like no man's business 🤦🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obob this bread fresh die!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Those days I baked like no man's business 🤦🏽‍♀️

Baking bread is like an obsession, once you master it you want to bake everyday.
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by marypoppinss(f): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pls i got an electric/gas cooker oven since january but i havent even touched it. I dont know how to use the oven and i really want to bake something. Help!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
marypoppinss:
Pls i got an electric/gas cooker oven since january but i havent even touched it. I dont know how to use the oven and i really want to bake something. Help!!

Ok. As you got the oven newly do you still have the manual?
The manual goes along way to explain the functions of the oven.
Most ovens are different, I have 2 ovens and they both
function differently.
Does it have up and down heating elements or only one?
Does it have a fan?
You can google the brand of the oven and see videos on how to use it.

So what I do with new appliances like oven is to experiment with it to know what works and what doesn't work.
That way I personalize the appliance for my use.
I hope this helps.
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by marypoppinss(f): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ok. As you got the oven newly do you still have the manual?
The manual goes along way to explain the functions of the oven.
Most ovens are different, I have 2 ovens and they both
function differently.
Does it have up and down heating elements or only one?
Does it have a fan?
You can google the brand of the oven and see videos on how to use it.

So what I do with new appliances like oven is to experiment with it to know what works and what doesn't work.
That way I personalize the appliance for my use.
I hope this helps.

Its maxi. The manual is so confusing. I just downloaded a youtube video to learn how to use it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Obob this bread fresh die!

It's fresh and soft too!
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2023
marypoppinss:

Its maxi. The manual is so confusing. I just downloaded a youtube video to learn how to use it. Thanks.

Just learn it one step at a time.
Take your time.
You don't have to be in a hurry to use it.
Once you've mastered it, it'll be a piece of cake. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by armyofone(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Baking bread is like an obsession, once you master it you want to bake everyday.

You didn't add sugar right?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by Haric101(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing but I would also like to learn this your business, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

gloryhomemaker:
Bread making is a skill that always comes in handy, it's so fulfilling making your own bread at home. Butter melting into a warm homemade bread is everything delicious. This video gives a step by step guide to making the most flavorful bread in your own kitchen, let's go ahead.

Ingredients:
Bread flour
Yeast
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Butter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHwq204VILk
Re: How To Make A Bread Loaf In Your Kitchen From Start To Finish (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
armyofone:

You didn't add sugar right?

I didn't add sugar to this one. Adding much sugar makes the dough stickier and might affect the rising process.
So sometimes I add sugar and reduce my liquids. Depends on what recipe am working on.

(1) (Reply)

Back To This Ponmo Matter / Why Spicy Food Sometimes Causes Runny Nose In Humans / Joystick - head' fish discovered in Vietnam with Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.