Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison (49208 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Portable Meets Pasuma (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Omofloflo: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:

Oh, forgive my manners.
My apology sir cry

Now, extend your insult to your father at home grin

I see.... i don't blame you it's a generational curse. We know how you people wake your parents with slaps every morning. Flatingo
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by hardayemmie(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
geedot:
When I found out Portable got more followers than Buju on IG, made me understand majority of Nigerian youths are not that wise, as I initially thought.

Bros calm down... Shey u no know say them they buy followers ??
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by jumper524(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Maryloveth:
BAT went with a Muslim Muslim ticket cos of Muslim votes

Atiku supported killing of Deborah by Muslims cos of Muslim votes

They didn’t call BAT/Atiku Religious bigots

PO had a harmless conversation with Bishop Oyedepo (allegedly) he’s the religious Bigot

Christians wake up
TINUBU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR CHOOSING A MUSLIM VP

Nigerians: It’s not a problem

ATIKU IS AN ISLAMIC BIGOT FOR SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF CHRISTIAN

Nigerians: it’s not a problem

Same Nigerians: PETER OBI IS A
CHRISTIAN BIGOT FOR CALLING OYEDEPO

🙄🙄🤦🤦

God punish you all
OK daddy has acknowledged the call as authentic. Acceptance stage 2, we move.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by NohurryInLife: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2023
doctore212:
Anything wey go stop me make I no carry three olosho this night. Dem never born am.

Am so happy my role model have been released.

But the problem be say the olosho dey charge me 2k all night and I need three . Butt na only 1k I get. Abeg who go complete am for me
Na werey you be walahi cheesy
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by seunayantokun(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2023
Pickin wey no dey hear word...
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by bewla(m): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Modafucker about to make some dope money. I still wondered what his crime was when we have the likes of tinubu, ikpeazu, and other criminals working freely. Modafuckers everywhere!
You won't see his as crime because your hate won't let you

If it where seyi Tinubu you will ask to crucified him am sure

One day we shall get it right
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Zbash: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Some people are just typing rubbish
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Linesman(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Right Now, I know say you don agree say WAHALA no dey Good for any Human Being Body.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by letitrainnow(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Welcome
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Joezik(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2023
folake4u:
His lawyer tried for him. cheesy
Tried fire ...no be money dey wan eat

Oga hustle weda na zazu
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Mrvictorwrite(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Good for him.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by sniperr007(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Modafucker about to make some dope money. I still wondered what his crime was when we have the likes of tinubu, ikpeazu, and other criminals working freely. Modafuckers everywhere!

FYI

Nigeria law protects those with money and punishes only petty criminals.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by whitekad(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2023
U have even forgot ur father name, everything in ur head now is TINUBU and the headache will kill u finally by 29th of may, when ur father will be crying 😭 over u that why u did this to his at ur early age and ur friends will be there tell him that it's the New elected President headache that killed u. And ur father will cursed ur dead body that may ur soul not rest in perfect peace. Bastard.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Onyipk: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2023
At least our daddy - PETER OBI is the best DADDY EVER, he is not like YOUR DADDY that is soooo STAINED.
YOUR DADDY is WELL KNOWN AS a(n);
1) DRUGGIE coordinator ,
2) Presenter of FAKE CERTIFICATE,
3) Mandate thief
4)Organiser of FAKE BISHOPS etc

IF YOU ARE OBIDIENT SAY THANK GOD WE HAVE A STAINLESS DADDY!

IpobAntidote:

Yes Daddy, we don hear. Pls stop disturbing threads with this your mumu write up.
Thank you Daddy
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Queendera(f): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
His bail application was heard immediately but Blessing CEO's bail application is fixed May 30th and she's remanded in prison before then. How do you punish someone for an allegation that has not been heard? Double standard in Nigeria. Like WTF!
na the same court?
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by FireUpNow(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Good news and I hope he has learnt one or two lessons from this and promised to behave better in the society.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by whitekad(m): 7:04am On Apr 04, 2023
geedot:
When I found out Portable got more followers than Buju on IG, made me understand majority of Nigerian youths are not that wise, as I initially thought.
U good
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by whitekad(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2023
BESTScientist1:
nice one. Thanks to balablue. Every supporter of evil will die a terrible death as God liveth....No matter who they are
U have even forgot ur father name, everything in ur head now is TINUBU and the headache will kill u finally by 29th of may, when ur father will be crying 😭 over u that why u did this to his at ur early age and ur friends will be there tell him that it's the New elected President headache that killed u. And ur father will cursed ur dead body that may ur soul not rest in perfect peace. Bastard.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Babaelemu: 7:10am On Apr 04, 2023
Una don reach 300 million ?
ennypita:
In a country of more than 300million people na this guy dey give us breaking news both online and on national tv. It is well
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by justifyme(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2023
geedot:
that’s not how life works. How many contents has buju created!! Portable is a controversial entertainer, he’s always in the news. For the past two years portable has been trending on a daily basis! How many times have you heard of buju since this year, you only hear of him when he drops a single
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Epinbiz(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2023
oga ooo
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by dfrost: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2023
geedot:

But wait, you were initially rating majority of Nigerian youths? grin cheesy

I realised that majority of Nigerians have complex issues when a top immigration lawyer in the UK (a Nigerian, with a UK passport), who's on Twitter begging for followership 😝🤣🙈🤦😆😱
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by ShaqFu: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2023
geedot:
how can they be wise when they're the direct replicas of what and how drug users behave.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2023
Same constitution, same criminal laws!
Queendera:
na the same court?
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by frozen70(f): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Shapeaso:
They should allow this guy to rest naundecided.

Him too, he should respect himself

He is just too lousy
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Slurity(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

I want to tell you something before but then, i sighted your name and i realise i will be wasting my time talking to someone that will not be able to think.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by EYOUYO: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2023
This is the problem face when level of understanding is below the amount of money made.
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Queendera(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Same constitution, same criminal laws!
as far as it is not the same court you cannot blame the judges.

Courts have different number of cases per day.

It's likely that Blessing's court may have more cases than Portable's court and as such cannot give speedy trials.

No be everything be agenda.

All you expect them to skip all cases on ground for the day or week simply because her case is very similar to Portable's?
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by AFONJACOW(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2023
You must be a fool to believe this is not arranged skit...

Nigeria police and our useless judiciary has turned to local skit makers for small classless rat like baboon Portable
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by DMerciful(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Common! Is it her fault the court is busy? What if she's not guilty eventually, she'd have stayed in prison for 2 months? If the court is full, cant the court refused to accept further case so she can be taken to another? Its really not fair
Queendera:
as far as it is not the same court you cannot blame the judges.

Courts have different number of cases per day.

It's likely that Blessing's court may have more cases than Portable's court and as such cannot give speedy trials.

No be everything be agenda.

All you expect them to skip all cases on ground for the day or week simply because her case is very similar to Portable's?
Re: Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison by Queendera(f): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Common! Is it her fault the court is busy? What if she's not guilty eventually, she'd have stayed in prison for 2 months? If the court is full, cant the court refused to accept further case so she can be taken to another? Its really not fair
yeah. She would. It's called remand. Not prison.

Anyone awaiting trial is always taken to a remand or given a bail if they meet the bail conditions.

If not, you'll remain in remand for as long as the court is yet to decide your case. 2 months is even too small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Lot Of People Have Been Telling Me I Look Like Cubana Chiefpriest (video) / Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.