Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Get Your Own Home With Just 2800 Live - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get Your Own Home With Just 2800 Live (830 Views)

Residents Enter Their Home With Ladder In Benin City (Photo) / Lagos Proposes ‘rent To Own’ Home Policy / Is It Financially Wise To Have Your Own Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Home With Just 2800 Live by wolexanda(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2007
Hay fellows nairaland users do you know it very possible for you to have your own home with just 2800 naira only, you may be thinking how! i said it very possible and it work through a MLM NETWORK Call G.I international with head office in lagos.And it has been in essistence since about 2years ago.The Man behinds the G.I international is an elderly person of integrity he is also the president and founder of Nigerian Institute Of Real Estate Agent.He is my dad when he started the G.I NETWORK some years ago i never be part of it but just in of recents many nigerians has been benefiting from the scheme so because i dont want want to be told again am now part of the network so is the way that leads to the success.Any one intrested can give me a call or text 08026889217 or email to christkollypo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Land On The Lekki-epe Expressway Axis. / Tired Of Loses As A Forex Trader? Read This: / Need A Property On The Island:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.