Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. (3154 Views)

Laptop Fee In UNN Causes Hardship Among Students (photos) / Can Too Much Reading Make A Student Mad? / 7 Ways You Waste Mental Energy Without Realizing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. by desertboom(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2011
A good friend of mine told me that his cousin was mentally deranged because of too much of reading. I find it absurd, impossible and difficult to believe but I stand to be corrected. Could this actually be true? I'll be very glad to see someone enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
Human brain is like a new born, for the baby to grow well, it has to be fed. The way you feed your brain is by reading and reading excessively will only enlarge the retaining capacity of the brain, it won't cause mental derangement. However, all work and no play will surely make Jack a dummie
Re: Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. by desertboom(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2011
Same here. . . I share your idea. Please, more comment is needed
Re: Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. by expensive007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
well, to me i dont think that is possible. the only thing i kno that can happen is that the person involved may be a person dat will be talkin alone sometimes even when nobody is talkin to him or her. but all thesame it is good for one to give break sometimes to avoid addiction disorder to reading.
Re: Too Much Reading Causes Mental Disorder. by Johnsinia(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2011
The brain is a v. Large organ.no matter hw u read or store informatn frm birth til death,u can neva fill up d brain.d brain is alwys willn 4 knowledge but d bdy is weak,thats wy u need a break to relax d bdy(nt d brain).

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Tricky Maths Riddle / Soyinka Dispelled The Insinuation That He Graduated With Third Class / Abia State Poly Old School Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.