Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80440 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by CHM11: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.
You shouldn't be speaking in public cos you are not helping the Igbo story at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Ogunleti01: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Well the bulk of the vote Obi got in Lagos was made possible only by the Igbo people. The most annoying character of a typical igbo man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SporaD8: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Spora shut it , u learn universal codes without knowing wat it is ,

I am a black woman you are lesser in blackness compared to me . You haven't done 0.0002% of things I did for black nations . Blacks ruling the world is my dream ( pipe dream though ) while ur dream is to be like dangote after u deceive me of trying to be like those navigators.

Now Spora when whitemen insult blacks do you see me fight white men back?

Are my not begging Putin to remember to nuke Africa when his CERN madness starts?

Why are you guys so little in ur brain ?

Why do you undermine the power of Ignorance which breeds tribalism that has made ur nation a laughing stock ?

Truely if igbos supported APC from 2015- 2023 and still support them in 2023 to spite Yoruba and my villagers are sliced like this , I will see yorubas mocking me but I will only come here to preach the dark powers of Ignorance ...that's me , non of ur cursed black pigs can be like me , I am wasting My time on all of u maggots and hypocrites.

According to my knowledge yorubas punishment has started , yes this Fulani thing happens in Igboland n Tiv, bokoharam will happen in Yoruba land for 2 reasons
1: I told you not to vote APC schemes
2: Sacrifice
The Boko Haram isn't the punishment i talk of ,

Why is it delayed?

Because igbos are still living amongst u

When ur punishments will start is when this country will divide or igbos run from ur side u shall see it coming .

This u are doing was done by Lut ie Latvians against the nords in 200bc were are the luts but we know of Denmark today. Continue being stupid I love my tribe ! I love my tribe !!! Foolish idiot
While trying to campaign for Obi, the recurring answer I keep getting is, "Obi and his supporters will do worse!"
I was only trying to caution @tallest for taunting the victim, and asked him some salient questions. One of which was
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
All these guys are from Ogun state for crying out loud!
What really is the basis of all these invectives against my person?
Sincerely I am disappointed to say the least!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Six9ine: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2023
nawaoo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by gidson12(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.

You just said it exactly the way it happened and should be told.
Thank you very much for this apt reply
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ehemwhy(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2023
And Seun is tolerating all these on Nairaland ?

Nigeria is more divided than the civil war era. We should just split and go our diffrent ways .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ShaqFu: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Men this is sad. How can the police say there's nothing they can do. By the time people take laws into their own hands, the police will start shouting and threatening fire and brimstone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by patpaul: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2023
DONT WORRY TIEFNUBU WILL COME AND ASK YOU "WHERE ARE THE COWS"?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by akinade28(f): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2023
tunjidachosen:

I can say boldly that Yorubas have pushed the Obi agenda more strategically and effectively than you Ibos. Non of your prominent leaders really supported Obi even current governors of ibo states.
You have the guts to come here and generalize with reckless statements. Even Obi’s preferred lawyer is a Yoruba man. Falz is taking it to an unprecedented level. All most of you do is express bitterness online.
The bitterness is alarming and worrisome. They ignore the efforts of thousands of Yorubas rooting for them, and only focus on the bad ones. My concern is that if Obi wins his court case and the real election result is published. How will they reconcile with other tribes after the curses and evil wishes, mockery, abuses, blame shifting, false accusations and other malicious things they have said.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Guyman01: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2023
23jerryking:
So OP you actually think I'll waste my pity on you guys? You gotta be kidding. You ain't seen nothing yet, this is one of the price you have to pay when you make decisions with ethnic sentiments attached to it. I was dragged up and down by your Yoruba brothers for telling them why we must vote for Peter Obi, I'm a Kogi man but those idiots called me crazy names just because they thought I was Igbo. Seriously you guys deserve what they're getting now and what's coming as well. This is just a tip of the iceberg. I only pity the children who would have to suffer the consequences of their parents' stupidity.

Calling you Igbo for raising alarm and warning Nigerians about what to expect is small compared to them calling their fellow Yorubas born by Igbo mothers as Omo Ale (bastards) and disenfranchising many of their own people because they don't look Yoruba enough and looked more like Igbos.

Just that we are all going to be victims of their collective decision. Over here in Sokoto people are still shocked about what we witnessed in the South West and how low many Yorubas descended because of elections

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Great0ne1: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

We warned in 2015 that this would happen but they said nah......

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

You want a sore loser, wailer, child of hate and perdition to show empathy?

Really?
Do you actually think the over nine hundred thousand votes, obi got from lagos, all came from igbos ? Why do you guys allow politicians to pit you against each other ? Why ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Great0ne1: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Bro don't mind him. I apologise on his behalf. We must not let the political class use ethnicity to divide us. We must complete this ballot box revolution
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

While trying to campaign for Obi, the recurring answer I keep getting is, "Obi and his supporters will do worse!"
I was only replying to @tallest quote taunting the victim, and asked him some salient questions. One of which was
in a universal court( away from u wicked tribal human judges ) he will win u hands down when he said " HE EXPECT WAT HAPPEN TO THAT MAN TO BEFALL HIM because U IGNORANT TRIBAL LORD CREATED SUCH ATMOSPHERE.

It isn't about peter obi dumbhead
I support ipob because Nnamdi Kanu is 1000 times more righteous than obi , obi as a lesser devil I preferred amongst dangerous tinubu n atiku .

When Ipob supporters joined obi on nairaland I was the lone voice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by steeltrust: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Kukujajaja:
This is not a true story. Only God knows what you really want to gain in proliferating orchestrated ill-fated stories just because you want to painted your country bad in faces of the rest of the world.
I seriously challenged you to give out public details of this innocent man, so that well meaning samaritans Nigerians can help him with cash and supports.

you must be moving mad
Do you know how long I’ve been on nairaland and have you gone tru my profile to see I’ve ever posted fake news. I don’t blame you
When it has not happened to you it is fake news. Don’t worry keep supporting evil your time and season will come
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2023
looks like a warning threat. why leave someone like this and say "na god save am"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by apache4: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Hopeful ?

When Tinubu is the President-Select ?

Hopeful when the same APC government would be driving the affairs of this Country in the next 4 to 8 years again

My brother you better sell that your "Hope" to Uzodinmma

mrkia:
No we rejected it. Cursing the nation may be aggravating the matter. Let be hopeful and at the same time be prayerful for her turnaround. And I hope God will someday do wonder to our nation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Elemosho478: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:

It is not because of Tinubu this issues is as old as Nigeria and it happens in all region of the country

It wasn't Fulani herdsmen that massacred a church in Ondo it was bandits from Kogi state when they captured them they were not Fulani.

Fulani excesses in the west don't excuse you guys disrespect for Yoruba and that doesn't mean we must tolerate your excesses.

Very soon Fulani will attack somewhere in the East too and we shall gloat to it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

Really?

Why are you angry

Leave nigeria for the owners
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2023
FULANI!
UNA BAD!
DEM SAY NOR BE ABOUT TRIBE BUT WETIN COME BE THIS?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2023
If this news is tru am not sure this man can survived this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by azpekuliar: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Where are the cows in Tinubu's voice

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Guyman01: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Mboi:

They thought yiur friend's father is Papa Chukwudi from Nnewi Anambra state.
Igbos are your enemies and Fulani herdsmen atmre your friends. All of you know how to play politics excepts the Igbos.
Call it like them Papa Shukudi cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

Keep quiet you bigot. Trying to be politically clever. Criminal did that to his grandpa and have to be arrested for it. Is Benue the hot not pdp controlled state.. Was GEJ on Muslim/muslim ticket when same people where attacking in benue? Is Tinubu and shetimma presently running Nigeria or Osibanjo is now a Muslim.. Funny how people did fall for you would have votrd Osibanjo if apc brought him.. You that didn't vote them are they not operating in the south east.. Ewu Gambia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Manna4Gurls: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by noble2faith(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2023
ScamHunter:

Brother, he should go to court. What Yoruba are slowing in Nigeria is what they're reaping fa...may your curse fall upon your foolish head.

We shall see. The bolded will only come to past if Lord God supports or approves laughing and rejoicing over an innocent person's predicament. If not, you and whosoever that follow your path in your household, and even your generation unborn, shall receive the curse in multiple fold as the Lord liveth. Your tribe is predominantly Christian, yet you guys act as one whose root is of the devil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2023
Jimmythewise:

The amount of wisdom in your words is quite astounding. Nature does not know sin but knows ignorance. This statement alone is capable of fixing more than half of the problems of this dark ignorant continent. There ought to be an all out war against ignorance in Africa.
Hello where have u been I really missed u .

I am so disappointed in sporad8 who dosent know a wiseman has an only tribe called Righteousite, same way corrupt Politicians has a tribe looterites and Ignorant masses has 1000 tribes and Religion.
When u plan vengeance on the Ignorant masses u join the looterites.

I was known as an idoma woman for 3yrs because I bombarded Tiv for their injustice against idoma( that was before started killing them , when I get angry at a tribe evil befalls them ) .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by BinamRex: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2023
If they can still do this now that Nigeria has a Christian Vice President, imagine what they'll do when Tinubu is sworn in.

We appealed to you guys to vote a balanced ticket, una no gree.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by slam7000(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2023
SporaD8:

I was only trying to caution @tallest for taunting the victim, and asked him some salient questions. One of which was

You cleverly omitted Bayo Onanuga, Mc Oluomo, their cowardly louts and agberos.

I don’t want to mention Tinubu as he had already asked the question “where are the cows”.

Forget about Tallesty. This is not about him rather what the authorities are doing to apprehend the culprits or are we going to continue denying that this isn’t the work of Fulani people?

What has been the response of Amotekun? Nigeria police and military? We have this in the south east but every time it happened, some fools from the south west will be all over social media disrespecting igbos...of course the locals will respond but that’s when the military and police would arrive to prevent escalation of the troubles.

I ask again...these bandits with their cows, they wouldn’t have gone very far and could be caught easily. They weren’t running, what’s been the response of Yoruba people?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:

You are a bigoted person.. Please kindly tell uswhich Muslim Muslim ticket they voted.. Kindly pay attention to the date. And you don tell us may their predicament locate you.. Very foolish and illiterate bunch..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by fr3do(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Let's apply wisdom when commenting on topics like this
Majority of SouthWesterners voted for ObiDatti

The mandate will be reclaimed at the court
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Arijude(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Bleep off enyi.

Really?
I have always known you to be a brutal human😂😂😂😝😝😝

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising! / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.