Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair (1730 Views)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Complete Guide To Correct Score Trading On Betfair / BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Please can you tell us how to make money on betting?

No I can't.

You are too late. As of now, there is no real way to make money betting. That's basically the point of this thread. Nigeria is no longer allowed there.

This exchange was the one important thing that you needed to sustainably make money betting

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by abbeynism(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
I can help to open betfair account with eligible country.
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by webizone(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
There were signs before now. I logged in one day only to find that debit cards from Nigeria was not allowed. Part of me was saying that it may be because of APC government blocking international transactions. I have tried all I could to link a payment portal to the site but it was very difficult. Even Skrill and Neteller seems to reject Nigerians (very hard to find an exchanger). I gave up some time ago, only to later find this.
Payoneer dey their own side with wahala. Now it costs 2,000 USD to get a debit card from them as Nigerians instead of 100 usd.
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by Generalgoshen: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
I have a brother in Cameroon and UK
Can he creat an account for us
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
webizone:
There were signs before now. I logged in one day only to find that debit cards from Nigeria was not allowed. Part of me was saying that it may be because of APC government blocking international transactions. I have tried all I could to link a payment portal to the site but it was very difficult. Even Skrill and Neteller seems to reject Nigerians (very hard to find an exchanger). I gave up some time ago, only to later find this.
Payoneer dey their own side with wahala. Now it costs 2,000 USD to get a debit card from them as Nigerians instead of 100 usd.

I've been using Skrill without any issues for years now. That was my payment option of choice till they restricted Nigeria

There is actually an alternative now. But you'll need to work with Pounds. 100 pounds to start it.
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Generalgoshen:
I have a brother in Cameroon and UK
Can he creat an account for us

Well he could. Especially if he is in UK

But you're going to need a VPN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by nickelodeon: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I've been using Skrill without any issues for years now. That was my payment option of choice till they restricted Nigeria

There is actually an alternative now. But you'll need to work with Pounds. 100 pounds to start it.

Please what's this alternative?
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by webizone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

What's the alternative?
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by Generalgoshen: 4:40am On Aug 14, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

drop your details
Whatsapp number
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by Advertisershubs(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
wirinet:

It's becoming a curse to be a Nigerian.

I hope betfair release a statement on the reason Nigeria Have been included in the list of restricted countries for the first time in its history. I really suspect the APC administration. Their mission is to chose Nigerians to death or submission with one useless policy or another. From banning twitter, to banning rice, to banning crypto to even banning the Naira. I won't be surprised if they were the one thar threatened betfair as more Nigerians are learning thar the local bookmakers are ripping us off.

Honestly, it is a curse to be a Nigerian.

The word "Nigeria" originates from The Word "Nigger" which means Slaves.
Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by Advertisershubs(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Which VPN is best for this?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Officially Joins List Of Restricted Countries On Betfair by triplo3: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Did your VPN option work? If yes, how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does One Make Money On The Internet Apart From "19"/yahoo-yahoo? / Would You Take Out An Insurance Policy? / How Can I Convert My Money In Paypal And Alertpat Into Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.