Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? (600 Views)

Travelling Interstate,your Car Breaks Down Where You Know No One, What Do You Do / 2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Bullion Van Breaks Down In Abuja, Residents Join The Police To Push It (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? by VaselineCrew: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only in Nigeria, your car will break down, you will be depressed and sad, wondering how you will get the car back home...

Then somebody will now come and be like "Boss, anything for me?"

Like...

You see me struggling to fix my car

You see me in a sad mood

You see me running helter-skelter

Why then do you believe that I will be in the best position to give you money

I don't understand how some Nigerians reason men

It's not just once, it happens all the time.

No sympathy, nothing!

These are the kind of people that will rob a dead or nearly dying person involved in an accident.

I still can't wrap my head around this, "anything for me", like Neeegah, GTF outta here bish, can't you see what I'm going through?

Unreal

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2023
Don't be stingy. Gift, most times paves way for you. They may be of help by pushing the car out of the way to a safer place and/or helping you locate the nearest available mechanic or electrician at that odd hour.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? by nurey(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Only in Nigeria, your car will break down, you will be depressed and sad, wondering how you will get the car back home...

Then somebody will now come and be like "Boss, anything for me?"

Like...

You see me struggling to fix my car

You see me in a sad mood

You see me running helter-skelter

Why then do you believe that I will be in the best position to give you money

I don't understand how some Nigerians reason men

It's not just once, it happens all the time.

No sympathy, nothing!

These are the kind of people that will rob a dead or nearly dying person involved in an accident.

I still can't wrap my head around this, "anything for me", like Neeegah, GTF outta here bish, can't you see what I'm going through?

Unreal

Nigerians are hungry and always angry hence opportunists who feed off others whether they are in pain or not. Even if accident happen and road block alternate routes created some boys will still put logs and tax people trying to use the alternate route.

Wetin shock me pass was in lagos when an accident happen a guy was bold enough to enter the vehicle and trying to make away with victim's purse, it's one of the occupants that saw him and challenged him.

Anyway it has become norm, when driving out always have something on you, those boys can do and undo and police no go catch anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? by Whois(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
It is very annoying. Even those you think want to offer assistance sometimes steal from you if you let your guilds down. Nigeria na wa

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Ask You For Money When Your Car Breaks Down????? by fineboynl(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Always windup and use the AC.

Those who want to economise fuel. I have tried several times to not on the AC. But I ended up turning it on. I don't feel secure when I winddown. Those traffic beggers and theft. It helps to avoid them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Scanned A Car, Will All The Faults Be Detected In The Car? / Which Car Is Btw 1.5m To 2m / Help! My Car Gets Overheating Faster When I Drive With AC On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.