Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? (329 Views)

Elon Musk Becomes World's Richest Person Displacing Jeff Bezos / Nigeria Unveils New Richest Man, Dethrones Former / Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Becomes The Richest Person In The World Again Overnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
The new riches person in the world as of 2023 is Bernard Arnault, A billionaire Frenchman who is also the Chief Executive Officer of LVMH.

According to Forbes, Bernard Arnault tops the list of world billionaires with an estimated net worth of $211 billionaire, followed Elon Musk with estimated $180 billionaire.

2 Shares

Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Elon Musk loses his world richest man title to Bernard Arnault.
Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
Meanwhile, Frenchman Bernard Arnault runs businesses including LVMH, Fendi, Celine, Givenchy and the likes.
Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
LVMH stands for Louis Vuitton with Moët et Chandon and Hennessy. cool
Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by OVB123: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Oh Lord my God, bless me with the good things of life IJN... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
blogginguncle1:
LVMH stands for Louis Vuitton with Moët et Chandon and Hennessy. cool
In the year 2021, LVMH became the most valuable company in Europe with a valuation of about 329 billion dollars.
Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by ForestHill: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Putin is the richest in my opinion 🥴
Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
ForestHill:
Putin is the richest in my opinion 🥴
Your opinion is noted but facts goes first. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The New Richest Person In The World? by blogginguncle1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Read about the current richest man in the world and this Empire here: Bernard Arnault

(1) (Reply)

Help On The Career Path To Choose / AI $1K Big Ticket Commissions / JEDC And Unions Give Approval To Staff's Terms Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.