Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) (50471 Views)

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / A Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grandstyle (Pictures) / Daniel Okpanachi Weds Andre Nneoma Okpara In Style (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by youngbabaj(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2023
One day, me self go enter studio go snap, but for now

Make i still de hustle

Happy birthday bro
More wins
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Happy birthday 🎉🍾🎂
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Caaz: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Happy birthday Mr op, wishing you long life n prosperity.
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Image123(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
OP, do you understand how many people's mandates you have just stolen?

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Warl0ck: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by CartelKenneth: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
the word "handsome" and "beautiful" is highly abused in Nigeria

I Dey tell u
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Warl0ck: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2023
190:

See him face like African civet cat undecided
now i know why they banned you... grin grin grin
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Twoclans:
Handsome angry Really undecided

~~ Happy birthday Mr Green.

Ajee..

Wish handsome...you don see me
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Gasayi(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2023
U try
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Amayabor1: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Lol. Men still dey do photo shoot on top birthday? Na wa o. You look young though and naive. You can be forgiven.

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by 190: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2023
Warl0ck:
now i know why they banned you... grin grin grin

The guy wowo no be small embarassed
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Urchmantete: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Na Yoruba style na... Their men bleach than the women
Kriss216:
Like, you took your shower, wear clothes, put on your shoe, spray perfume and enter studio go snap birthday photos undecided

Nawao. Men are becoming feminine these days and it's bad for humanity.

Birthday blessings to you sha.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Caaz: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
You dey mind the AFIN?
Wagwanbrethren:

The way some of you talk dey funny me, like say una head no dey function well.
So, you wey dey operate 3+ account for trolling no dey feminine? 🤣
Zonefree,kriss216,davash22 ,amongst others!
Only you one just dey roam aimlessly trying to be Savage. Jonzin man!

Pesin take photoshoot you dey here dey complain, if it's not your thing,then go corner instead of ranting. Una go come online come dey form macho Man wey una no be. Tell me say your parents no take wedding shoot,or does that make your father feminine?🤣

What do you expect from a 45yrs old internally empty individual that's still bn fed by his parent

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The way some of you talk dey funny me, like say una head no dey function well.
So, you wey dey operate 3+ account for trolling no dey feminine? 🤣
Zonefree,kriss216,davash22 ,amongst others!
Only you one just dey roam aimlessly trying to be Savage. Jonzin man!

Pesin take photoshoot you dey here dey complain, if it's not your thing,then go corner instead of ranting. Una go come online come dey form macho Man wey una no be. Tell me say your parents no take wedding shoot,or does that make your father feminine?🤣

This one na small pikin o! When wedding shoot start as a wedding itinerary?
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2023
grin

HBD Mr Green Handsome cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by LordFaraday(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2023
I swear. Chai I don suffer. And the way some of them talk to you on this faceless forum,like they are talking to thier mate.. I wonder how most of them behave to there parents and elders at home. Although some are highly intelligent like this fellow.
Fucklove:
Na small boys full this forum cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by KazikageSama: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Happy Birthday Mr Green.
As per Obidient level, you deserve to be happy Abeg send your account details for a little birthday something. wink

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Killermamba: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Coconut head
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2023
The most handsome indeed. Well, beauty lies in the eyes of its beholder. Happy birthday.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
This one na small pikin o! When wedding shoot start as a wedding itinerary?
No be the same photo. You dey okay at all!
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2023
ceejay80s:
how is he the most handsome

Show us your face.
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Weedhustler: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2023
This one na woman wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2023
Most handsome keh
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by AndrewTate(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Happy Birthday brother...
I wish you more of God’s protection,Grace and speed!🥂
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Tannhauser(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:
Like, you took your shower, wear clothes, put on your shoe, spray perfume and enter studio go snap birthday photos undecided

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Pedyson: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2023
Happy B'day man
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:

grin cheesy
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Na wah. Nothing person no go see in this forum.
Anyway happy birthday to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2023
Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Kajaard: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Kriss216:

Lol😂🤣😂

You took the words right out of my mouth🤣
Re: The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) by Xkale1996(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
handsome grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Buys Herself Range Rover To Celebrate Her Birthday (photos) / PHOTO: This Is The Most Hilarious Wedding Cake Ever! / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.