Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Are You Having Problems With A Choice Of Buisness Or A Failed Biz? Then Read - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Having Problems With A Choice Of Buisness Or A Failed Biz? Then Read (613 Views)

Do You Know Mr Toyin Omotoso Then Read This / Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies Or Getting Pregnant? / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having Problems With A Choice Of Buisness Or A Failed Biz? Then Read by LaDiva1: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
Hey Guys,

Lookin 2gather info before starting a buisness? i recommend yu visit n register wit www.edgebuisnessschool.org . Guess wat? there is a mouth watery discount + a lot to gain from been informed.HURRY

It might interest you to know that 90% of businesses in Nigeria die 5 years after starting and a major portion of the remaining 10% never even grow beyond the teething stage but do you know that just by learning about business or getting a formal training in business you are 30% more likely to succeed than the average entrepreneur out there.

If you cannot recognize a good deal then I’m afraid you shouldn’t be in business at all. Investing your time to be part of our training is my way of giving you the edge in business as you get a chance not only to be trained but also to be mentored by people who have learned the art of business

VISIT www.edgebuisnessschool.org and see for your self,

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today (bet) Programme For Entrepreneurs / Popcorm Machine On Making And Selling / Web Development Training (February 2013 - Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.