Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Compilation Of Short Video Of The Farm Setup From The Present To 2yrs Ago - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Compilation Of Short Video Of The Farm Setup From The Present To 2yrs Ago (180 Views)

We Killed A Very Dangerous Viper Snake In The Farm. / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of Short Video Of The Farm Setup From The Present To 2yrs Ago by MideMrPossible: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtYQ-jjVOwY

Here is a compilation of the happening from the present day moment to back in the days when the project idea was conceived!

I needed to free my device but realized videos like this can stir up someone's mind never give up on their dreams come what may.

Don't give up! Your dreams are valid too.

Dr. Mide Oludipe
Regenerative Agriculture Expert.
International Institute of Regenerative Agriculture (Proposed).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herbicide Production Raw Chemicals(production Head) Needed / Catfish Farming Basics / Sustainable Agriculture Practices: How Ragro Is Contributing To A Greener Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.