Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. (606 Views)

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / We Buy Cow Bones & Bone Meal In Extremely Large Quantities Anywhere In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Brownshoe: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
I normally go there to buy in kilo or tell them i want to so so amount, but what baffles me is i see some they cut chunks of meat for and they will be pricing it ,like I will pay 2k o eleran will say no pay 3k, woman will say ok 2.5k last, eleran will collect the money and cut the meat for her which is bigger and plenty more than me that buys in kilo.

I think they usually cheat me as per man wey I be.
Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Youngzipan(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
if you have the money, spend it dont look back or regret.
it's people like you that usually makes we us smile, we like ajebo wey dey shy and no sabi price
Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Brownshoe: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
Youngzipan:
it's people like you that usually makes we us smile, we like ajebo wey dey shy and no sabi price
you be eleran abi, na u dey cheat up and down.
Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by CodeTemplar: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Youngzipan:
that's why heaven dey hard some of una. Same measure, different prices is cheating.
Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Brownshoe: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
that's why heaven dey hard some of una. Same measure, different prices is cheating.
before nko! No eleran will ever make heaven.
Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Templee333(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Brownshoe:
before nko! No eleran will ever make heaven.
People wey kill and chop animal no go enter heaven, only vegetarians go enter

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Mindlog: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Brownshoe:
I normally go there to buy in kilo or tell them i want to so so amount, but what baffles me is i see some they cut chunks of meat for and they will be pricing it ,like I will pay 2k o eleran will say no pay 3k, woman will say ok 2.5k last, eleran will collect the money and cut the meat for her which is bigger and plenty more than me that buys in kilo.

I think they usually cheat me as per man wey I be.

My mum in her hey days would have priced that meat for N800, I used to pity those eleran! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Price/buy? Cow Meat. by Brownshoe: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2023
Mindlog:

My mum in her hey days would have priced that meat for N800, I used to pity those eleran! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess 800 meat can't be up 5 pieces now.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How This American Wife Fried Plantain In Nigeria (pics/video) / Table For Five Nairalanders / Find Your Local Restaurants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.