Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! (311 Views)

Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! / Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! / HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! by shbsqce349: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
Few people may recognize me from my previous account, Thronekid,
which I have long deactivated. Others may remember my sole hit, Of
53", Some Music, and the Gallows, which I couldn't complete.
Others may have never heard about me.

Whichever part you fall, you're welcome. I'm open to regaling you with
my special flash stories. Some of them will come with brief notes on
my muse and thought process during their creation.
Drop a comment or two if you're fascinated at any time. I'd ask you to
invite others, but perhaps this is the delight you don't want to share.
For me, it's my lover, but we are different.
Here we go!
Re: Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! by tegabel504: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Post the full
Re: Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! by tegabel504: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2023
I.mean you never finish your post
Re: Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! by anmykra398: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! by niferi1661: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2023
Add the rest
Re: Me On The Inside: My Unique Short Story Collection! by niferi1661: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2023
So it will complete

(1) (Reply)

My First Time (Episode 1) / My Cannibal Aunt (Part 1) / The Lady Who I Pay To Park Keeps Offering Me Coconuts Until She Was Shown That I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.