Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway (30341 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Road (Video) / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by wonder233: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
K
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by LibertyNfortune(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:
The bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen of LPDP have resumed their duty after lossing woefully to Asiwaju

Asiwaju will deal with all these LPDP animals

Thank you Daddy in Pandora Obituary voice 🤣😂😂

U r daft
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Lemos14: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shettima needs to be invited by the dss to explain why the activities of bandits are on going
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:
The bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen of LPDP have resumed their duty after lossing woefully to Asiwaju

Before asiwaju decided to contest for president there has been bandits. People like u type without brain. Maybe I should remind you that Apc is still in government and they are in charge of security of the Nation
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by kenchop: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Business has resumed for them. This regime is a total fraud.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by FuckDModz: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin

APC is working.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
School is back in session... Naija School of Terror!

Those of you who voted to return APC back in power... Behold! Your wish for Nigeria is being granted!
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by juman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
The oppositions should join hands with the president elect to find solutions to numerous problems in the country.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Chetas81(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
New business as usual but THE NIGERIA CITIZENS WILL PAY HEAVY PRICE UNDER THE APC CONTINUITY GOVERNMENT
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
juman:
The oppositions should join hands with the president elect to find solutions to numerous problems in the country.

In what country please?!! grin

In Nigeria??! Lol... Abeg, go sleep!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by WhereMyLoud: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:

You cant be saved again.. So sad. Gone .

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by F117nighthawk: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
The old naira is back in circulation,banditry is back in business, buhari and his government is LEAVING in May 29,what future and hope is there for this country? Is buhari even leaving anything good behind as legacy at all??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
HEBEI:
Banditry and kidnapping are some of the problems that Emefiele's cashless policies would have solved.

But a governor that tolerated so much killings and bloodbath in his state, all of a sudden became very compassionate, and on behalf of the suffering nigerians, took CBN and FG to court.
The cashless policies has been conquered, and banditry and kidnapping are back.

Nigeria will be great again!

Great again??! With this caliber of disunited, bigoted, and unserious citizens?!!

Nah... That ship of greatness has long sailed!

Forget Nigeria bro... Be great for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
These people are bck to their usual field days activities. I wonder if its the MUMU ticket victory that's givin them new guts.

I pray Tinubu has d balls to crush these terrorits especially the ones killing Benue people. Those people have really suffered,and yet still voted Tinubu maybe because he's a southern. Tinubu a beg no fall my hand. E go pain me ooo
fear & doubts don dey hold u already?

Relax small na!
Pls daddy!

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
with trillions in defence budget you want to make me believe a group of few hundred bandits on bikes are uncrushable?

The trillions are not meant to defend you or I.

Every dime borrowed by these bastards is solely for embezzlement!

Watch how those mocking Peter Obi and celebrating APC victory will avoid this thread like it doesn't exist!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Ikea81: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Where is the Nigerian Army that just issues a statement that they can defend Nigeria a few days ago......guess they meant defend Nigeria from harmless citizens trying to peacefully protests and state actors peacefully asking for their freedom .

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by zinaunreal(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
I keep saying this is the right time to separate from Nigeria especially from the North so that bandits and boko haram will overrun them grin
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Eastprince101(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
UP SHETTIMA
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Great again??! With this caliber of disunited, bigoted, and unserious citizens?!!

Nah... That ship of greatness has long sailed!

Forget Nigeria bro... Be great for yourself!
APC supporters said we were happy 4 d cashless policy just to spite their drug lord chances at d polls...

now jungle don dey mature again.
cool
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Passionate888: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
juman:
The oppositions should join hands with the president elect select to find solutions to numerous problems in the country.
Fixed!
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
affable4:
Until we eschew ethnicity and embrace competence in leadership, we are heading nowhere as a country.

A country where ethnic affiliation supercedes competence and economic prosperity when deciding its leaders is a joke of a country.

We are going nowhere as a country because we will never eschew Ethnicity and can never embrace Leadership by competence!
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by nedekid: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Vote continuity, so what is the big deal.
Just as the agbero said he was playing and the security agencies confirmed his jokes, seems also this is a "play" between blodas. The bandits are playing with the travellers
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

APC supporters said we were happy 4 d cashless policy just to spite their drug lord chances at d polls...

now jungle don dey mature again.
cool

The days of feeling sorry for them is over!

I feel nothing when I hear such news!

I just wish Southerners will prepare and arm themselves to protect their region.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by DatNiggaDaz: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
But why quickly push this to crime section, and not politics like ugm ipob threads
I don't understand
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Tonytonex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided
These people are bck to their usual field days activities. I wonder if its the MUMU ticket victory that's givin them new guts.

I pray Tinubu has d balls to crush these terrorits especially the ones killing Benue people. Those people have really suffered,and yet still voted Tinubu maybe because he's a southern. Tinubu a beg no fall my hand. E go pain me ooo
sure. It's the MUMU ticket na
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by God2man2again(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why that Abuja to Kaduna road?

What is happening there?
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Ghezo: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
KingKO22:

Yet your parents cellebrated on the day they gave birth to a worthless creature like you

Sad
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
OriOko88:
undecided

Prayers won't work...!

It's too early to be afraid... Fear will surely and definitely come later! tongue

Go prepare along with your fellow citizens to face the full consequences of your voting actions! No time for wailing and lamentations!
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by chiedozie198100: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Do any same Nigerian need further proof that APC is the sole sponsor of bandits.

Just before elections they suddenly stopped. Now they are back in full force.
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by superCleanworks(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dem dom reopen shop
Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Zane2point4(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nigeriann govt is too lazy to use technology to fight her battles and challenges,the world have left nigeria behind blc of her lazy and rogue leaders!

I traveled thru kogi/enugu rd and saw huge number of army checkpoints within enugu portion of the rd but cant see the sane arnd kogi side and thats the area these bandits prey upon,army and police like east more than there place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Soldiers Invade Umunwelile In Etche Rivers, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.