Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Onion And Sweet Potato Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Onion And Sweet Potato Business (261 Views)

Sweet Potato Flour(Wholesale and Retail) / Supply Of Irish Potatoes And Sweet Potatoes From Jos / Potato Business From Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onion And Sweet Potato Business by IPMA: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Good morning fellows

Pls, I will like to know what it takes to enable me start agro food business like onion and sweet Potato supply in bulk to Lagos market.

I am resident in Kano state and most of the food items are farm in this far north.

Pls, I will need your advice on how to be able to know the right market to take it to in Lagos and also open to possible partnership and any other south Western state.

Presently now onion is very cheap here in the north.

My number is 09061575656 for further discussion on purchase or partnership irrespective of where you are in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Onion And Sweet Potato Business by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Good luck as you look for honest partners on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Onion And Sweet Potato Business by lereinter(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
There are many Hausa folks doing it, and have base in sw

Connect with dem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Cocoa / Daniel Invents A Cooling System For Tomato Farmers In Rural Nigeria / Buy Fishes In Bulk(frozen Or Carton Directly From Wholesale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.