Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? (37376 Views)

Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by KanuSE: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aklee4994:
you never want the citizens to win the PL three times in a roll...I think 💭 that’s your pain but I can bet you MAN CITY will top the league before matchday 35.

You probably have no idea but dreaming is allowed so dream on. wink
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Iamthoney(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Arsenal is defeating Liverpool come Sunday and if any human being on here think otherwise should put his or her money where his or her mouth is

Any amount I ready
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Bimpe29: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
All of the 4 would be the clogs in Arsenal's bid to win the title.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Zeejohnson: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Even Chelsea to beat Arsenal?
Haba!
What an insult!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by fernandez1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol

CaptainFM1:

Don't mind them, they focus on Arsenal losing and believe ChildCity will win all their own. Last last they will go to court!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Adelowo28: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Arsenal will surprise all their haters because all of you have been anticipated gunner's failure since the beginning of this season. Well God of succer will us till the end
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Aklee4994(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
KanuSE:

Na illusion you Dey promise yourself okay...May God spare both life to witness the winner in this La La land.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by BmAe: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Win Liverpool
Draw West ham
Win Southampton
Win City
Draw Chelsea
Win Newcastle
Lose Brighton at home which will delay the c
Win Forest away and celebrate the trophy
Draw wolves
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by paduzman: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Arsenal have very though matches yes, but I don't see them not winning the league sha, I don't think they've come this far to bottle it.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Tokyobanana2: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
humberjade:
A failure by Arsenal to win their match away at anfield might just spell doom for the club. Man City and Newcastle away, will be very difficult matches to draw, not to talk of win.

IMO, I know Chelsea will be beaten without sweat, take that to the bank. I am majorly worried about Mancity, Newcastle and Brighton, if we can defeat Liverpool, then I believe we have 85% chance of lifting the title, but for now, it's just 65%. Winning every match until we face Man City is the confidence the boys needs to face Pep Gaurdiola's boys, you don't want to go into the match with a point or 2 lead.
You could only score Chelsea one goal in their poorest of forms, and now you're so certain the next meeting will be a walk over. You forgot the element of surprise and how football is unpredictable. You might just be in for a shocker. Arsenal should worry more about this poor form clubs instead.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Mikekan30: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fira09:
All the 4 matches will, Assnal have not been phenomenal this season!

Losing to Sporting at home in an ordinary UEL is way average.

Logically, Prems club are bums; I expect Loserpool to either draw or win the match; Man City straight demolishing, Dry gin can also draw against them or maybe win the match; Castle clear win, so😏

U must be high on ordinary water if you think Chelsea will win Arsenal at the Emirates and Newcastle who struggled to get a draw with help of VAR will win Arsenal, Liverpool which we won at the Emirates we can also win them again...

I know you rival fans are waiting for Arsenal to lose and want City to win the league again and then go around calling it Farmers league how foolish! Arsenal will win this League we dont plaY with our mouths the matches are played gradually,are you forgetting Arsenal only has the league to focus while Chelsea, city, are in the champions league! ....

Very funny go and bet with your last card.

Useme'
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Mikekan30: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2023
All the hurdles that have been kept for Arsenal this season, we have successfully passed it all, I told you all earlier Arsenal has a clear plan and they are doing it gradually, we only focus on the EPL while City our Rival has an FA cup to play, Champions league and The EPL to play, common guys city can't do it all, they should have choosed their priority and focus on it but you see the EPL this season is going to the Emirates the only thing preventing it, is the time and date which scheduled already....

It's Arsenal's Time, They are the best team in the division,the best wingers and Mid-fielder, we will sweep all awards just as we have been doing on each month and the London Awards......

City will only win the FA cup
Arsenal will win th EPL

It has been settled!!!

COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by press9jatv: 1:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Arsenal is on fire to win the Premiership league title. Arsenal will win all their 9 matches. Arsenal team leave no stone unturned. Kudos to Arsenal team coach and the indefatigable players too.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by femmoy(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Jokerman:
None.

Arsenal is winning the EPL this year.

I'm a Man utd, Real Madrid, Juve, Al Nassr Fan, and I support Arsenal this year.

No to City again

Just say you're a CR7 fan,but all in all Arsenal is my one and only team and we deserve to win it.
A victory well deserved.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by simultaneousboi(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2023
obembet:
I always wondered How can Arsenal can win the Premier League title this season.

Arsenal remain five points ahead of Manchester City in the race to win the 2022/23 Premier League title, with only 11 matches remaining in the season while Arsenal have just 9 matches.

There's still plenty of football left to be played, and while Arsenal will feel like they have an edge over the defending champions, there is still a vital direct showdown looming against City on April 26 at the Etihad and three other clubs which is a very big obstacles to Arsenal.

Here are the four matches Arsenal must win if they are ready for 2022/23 premier league title.

1. Liverpool vs Arsenal - Sun April 9

Liverpool have had on a poor season overall. Jurgen Klopp's side looked like they had turned their fortunes around when they dismantled Man United 7-0 but have since fallen to three straight defeats at the hands of Bournemouth, Real Madrid and Man City.

They sit eighth in the table and eight points off the top four. They had an opportunity to play their part in the title race at the weekend but were no match for City.

Arsenal visit Anfield this weekend knowing victory would be a big statement to begin their final nine games.

4. Man City vs Arsenal April 26

The game in every football fan's diary. Arsenal's trip to the Etihad Stadium could very well be the game that makes-or-breaks the Gunners' title race. Win and it would be a momentous step towards history. Lose and Guardiola's men will have the upper hand.

City have already defeated their title rivals twice this season and possess experience in coming out on top in these situations. But the opportunity that presents itself for the Gunners squad is an exciting one.

There will be 15 more points left to play for after this game. Right now, it would be fair to predict that whoever comes out on top in this clash will be the team celebrating at the end of May.

5. Arsenal Vs Chelsea April 29

Arsenal's London rivals have been poor all season and are now without Graham Potter after Todd Boehly decided to sack the Englishman after less than seven months

Their focus is solely on their Champions League quarter-final with Real Madrid, but their trip to the Emirates Stadium will come after their double- header with the European champions.

If the meeting earlier in the season is anything to go by, Arsenal have little to worry about. However, Boehly has since smashed the British transfer record and bolstered the quality of the side. Form goes out the window in these games and Chelsea will want to wreck the Gunners' title charge.

6. Newcastle vs Arsenal May 7

Every Arsenal supporter remembers the last time Arteta's men took on Newcastle on Tyneside. A Ben White own goal and Bruno Guimaraes strike all-but-ended the Gunners' hopes of achieving a top four finish.

This season, both clubs have improved drastically. Newcastle find themselves in the race for a top four spot and recently came close to winning their first major trophy in 68 years. Come May, when Arteta takes his side to St James' Park, the fixture could have much resting on it for both sides.

The Magpies have won their last three games - including a crucial 2-0 win over Man United - to move themselves up to third in the table. With Liverpool and Tottenham failing to be consistent, the opportunity is there for Newcastle.

Gunners need to beat Man City to 2023 EPL trophy

Source: obembet
As an Arsenal fan I am, sincerely speaking; almost all the matches we are going to play from away could stop us from getting the title except Westham, while non of our upcoming home games would stop us from getting the title.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Your worst days are a few days ahead. Let's say Sunday? undecided
i will remind you.
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by EbenezerTriumph: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Timtellect:

The winner between City vs Bayern is winning the UCL
dey play. when the handwriting is clear that Bernabeau is retaining this year's UCL
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Keniwit(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kokoboss:
Liverpool can't win arsenal. Maybe Newcastle

Ok will find out soon

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Shadysen:
i will remind you.
How far grin
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Aklee4994(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
KanuSE:

my dream 💭 is becoming reality MUGU 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
How far grin
did we lost?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Shadysen:
did we lost?
grin
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
grin
But what's funny now?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Shadysen:
But what's funny now?
You know cheesy
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
You know cheesy
i michael, will find you in this forum in may!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Shadysen:
i michael, will find you in this forum in may!
Ok grin

Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Ok grin
What's?
Are we not still on top of the league?
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Ok grin
What's?
There are word called HOPE!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shadysen:
What's?
There are word called HOPE!
ok grin
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by Shadysen: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
ok grin
its not over until it over! come on bro, Be optimistic!
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Shadysen:
You are the one who is clearly finding it difficult waking up from that dream. Continue grin
Re: Which Of These Four Matches Can Stop Arsenal Premier League Title Victory? by SPAMBOX7: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
Shadysen:
Ok bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor's Mother And Brother Apologizes To Him / Mikel Obi's Retirement: UEFA, Chelsea & Terry Lead Tributes For Nigerian Legend / De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.