Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade (31601 Views)

Pastor Absconds With Congregants Phones And Money After Crusade In Ibadan / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Benrosaria(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
adenine02:
grin

my brother, taking off the brain in the church premises was to much, they could have wired their bank accounts to the church wall from their house 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Buffalo2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
1950Mack:
grin

I can't help but laugh... you don meanit... so people never still wise for this country... thieves and con men would parade as holy mystics only to consume you at the end... some go carry big bible, wear sharp suit with perfect tie.... some go carry big headtie call am lawani... everybody na barawo grin

Suffer suffer for world amen... enjoy for heaven amen...

I miss fela grin
Lol@Lawani grin
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by mu2sa2: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Not surprised a jot. In Christianity nothing is impossible.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
nonhuman:
Ibadan people seff, mumu them

Is it about the location or the dogmatic belief?
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Lovenorth: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Christianity is a scam

1 Like

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by harmony75: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yen yen yen you respect the man of God alot the respect you will not accord to your husbands! Gullible Christians! This is very shameful as for the end time pastor from hell you will not escape God's judgment!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Nebes: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Saga16:
grin

I swear I read Gambia just recently.

Abi na syndicate?

A Gambian will not pull such stunts alone in Nigeria without the assistance of Nigerians. It must be a syndicate.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by JOemmy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na wah is this not the sin of blasphemy against the holy spirit that's unforgivable the bible talked about?
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Franking: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Serves them right. People refuse to see road.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by jessedaflow: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nigerians no get sense na why tilumbu ft deceived some youths and old men for this country kiss
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Laughingkk: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good for them
Blind bats everywhere

Make them just dey play
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Globad:

They are all the same. Unthinking and delusional

But they are better than the bel ly that bore you in reasoning and wisdom.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

But they are better than the bel ly that bore you in reasoning and wisdom.

I talk to your grandfather's mates, not you: a mere nattering, puny ant

The effect of the diseased lizards that your grandfather ate and fed to your miserable father and his siblings during the civil war is yet to wear off in your system
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Sprinklepee: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by johnnyever(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Stop looking for miracle up and down
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Longer throat.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Nolevel666: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lifewasgood:
This same fake pastor don scam people for PH with same format last December.

Since it was festive period instead of collecting phones pastor sold phony 50kg bag of rice to be shared on the last day of crusade for 5k to greedy people who attended the crusade. He has been declared wanted in PH na he carry he market go Ibandan.

Scaming and stealing in the name of God. Na wa. God is indeed merciful.

God is dead
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Globad:

I talk to your grandfather's mates, not you: a mere nattering, puny ant

The effect of the diseased lizards that your grandfather ate and fed to your miserable father and his siblings during the civil war is yet to wear off in your system

Trash Trash Trash!!!
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Aguilar(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
See format grin
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Phenex: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omor this guy don reach Ibadan?? Few weeks ago he obtain people from Ughelli, Delta State of the belongings too o
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Trash Trash Trash!!!

Bring it on, if you fit

Invite your grandfather, the garbage picker, to come and carry the trash
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Globad:

Bring it on, if you fit

Invite your grandfather, the garbage picker, to come and carry the trash

Product of one night sta nd that doesn't know her pa², continue showing yourself.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Babssoo(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin ;DThis is too hilarious grin
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by abidem4real: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Globad:

Trash
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us......
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Melagros(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
1950Mack:
grin

I can't help but laugh... you don meanit... so people never still wise for this country... thieves and con men would parade as holy mystics only to consume you at the end... some go carry big bible, wear sharp suit with perfect tie.... some go carry big headtie call am lawani... everybody na barawo grin

Suffer suffer for world amen... enjoy for heaven amen...

I miss fela grin
My brother no be say people never wise, even me sometimes I dey almost fall for fraud i don't know whether na juju abi na wetin i no no know
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by FrankyJay55: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2023
When you think you have seen all. Can't stop Laughing ooo.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by FrankyJay55: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2023
When you think you have seen it all. Can't stop Laughing ooo.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by emmabest2000(m): 1:36am On Apr 08, 2023
muyico:
Ibadan? Nt Gambia again?

Ewu Gambia cheesy

1 Share

Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by Globad(f): 4:51am On Apr 08, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Product of one night sta nd that doesn't know her pa², continue showing yourself.

Your mad father is scavenging from dustbins and dump sites. He fed you with hate and lizards, hence your idiocy and lunacy
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by madridguy(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2023
The story funny die cheesy
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by press9jatv: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2023
It’s so so unfortunate Nigerians are been scammed with this clueless thief and anti christ agent in our society, the clueless pastor must be arrested and be jailed also.
Re: Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade by OmoFiditi: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2023
theophorus:
The Gospel is Simple: Accept Christ Jesus as Your Lord and Savior and be saved from Sin and Death.

Any other thing after this na Scam.
Just look at the poster and you may understand why some fell for the Fraud.

APO OMOTOSHO PIUS, you are a fake and phoney pastor. Does your wife know all that you do online? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.