Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" (852 Views)

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud / This 35 Tweets About The Jacob Zuma Status Will Make You #LOL In Just 3secs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" by Victorisky(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
smiley grin "1. Dat moment when u and ur father is arguing about football and he says drogba plays better dan messi and u mistakenly replied 'see dis mumu oh'. grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "2. We should have a day for walking naked grin , just to remember Adam and Eve. No be me write am oo! grin cheesy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "3. If someone says " i love you" and you dont feel the same way, just say "i love youtube" really fast grin grin .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "4. A message in the toilet; treat me well, Keep me clean, i will not tell anyone what i have seen grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "5. Some people we finish bathing with bucket and will be like "i just showered", It's a lie!, you just bucketed grin grin . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "6. One of the advantages of being a beautiful girl? Is that you will buy something in the market and pay with your phone number, ugly girls ayam sorry?? cheesy grin smiley
Re: Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" by Victorisky(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
tongue Stop boiling bathing water with cooking pot grin one man in the bank today grin was smelling like jolof rice grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" by Victorisky(m): 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
God comot man's rib take creature u, common to show him breast undecided you dey flex on him ) .... Stingy creature undecided grin
Re: Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" by Victorisky(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2023
cheesy Everything was going well on the bus, until one of the passenger said "his snake is missing (whahala cheesy ). cheesy Everybody vanish grin grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Jokes And Stories That Will Make You "Lol" by Victorisky(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin grin cheesy tongue that tiny feeling you usually feel when a man touches you 'my sister', that's your sense going ooh! grin grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Parking Confusion / Bible Studies / Retirement Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.