Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) (89119 Views)

This Is The Reasons Why A Custom-built Home Can Be Your Dream Home / UK Tenant Moves Out From House, Leaving 5,000 Beer Cans Filled With Urine( Pix) / Newly Built Home For Sale 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex Location: Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by BlackDuke(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is the realest OG shocked
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
This one choke ooo😄👍

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is MADNESS! But who owns the land own the house.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Karleb(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
As it should be.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Abeg na for which country be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by officialfestus(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by CaptainFM1: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
He moved it from where to where?
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Pimine: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:
Makes no much sense to me though... Whatsoever you have given to anyone even if it is to your enemy, it is a gift and should not be taken back!
As long as it's your belief and you don't hold others to that standard, it's alright.

I usually have a problem when people speak in absolutes. No one has any right to tell anyone how to respond to aggression or perceived wrongdoing. If they feel taking back the gift is the best response, then they are well within their rights.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Chetas81(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
THE POOR MENTALITY OF BLACK AFRICAN MAN IS UNBELIEVABLE 😂 LOOK AT WHAT LEFT FOR YOU GUYS ✍️
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Lamasta(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fuji house of commotion indeed grin
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Bluntemperor: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
Lol

OP,there is a serious doubts on this your story - not the contents though,but the images presented!
- Is this the end of the Road the house 🏠 was planted?
- Is this not superimposed structure on the Road
- Is there no authority to scramble this house outside the Main road or wetin?
We are watching o!
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:
Makes no much sense to me though... Whatsoever you have given to anyone even if it is to your enemy, it is a gift and should not be taken back!
Even me I don't fancy taking back a gift but at times people are forced to do it outta provocation.

Something happened in my street few years back. A lady lost her husband, before the man died there was serious quarrel between some of the children and their step mother. They were suspecting their step mum was cheating on their father with one guy in the street which she always denied. Even the husband didn't believe because he regarded it as wrong accusation.

The children just allowed it slide since their father didn't believe them. 1week later the children heard the guy came to their father's compound and drove their step mum's car out, the car their father bought for her. Person wey never enter their popsy compound before. Their father was still in the mortuary while all these were happening o.

The children were very angry and collected the car from her, they had no intention of collecting it but she provoked them to do it amongst other shege they should her.

I know the children very well, one of them is my close friend. Car is not their problem but they collected it from her outta provocation.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by correctguy101(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Village people sef... angry
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by airliner(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:

Na u Sabi
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Benitoh: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
I'll never blame the man because it can happen to any man that crosses part with women. Most women are too forgetful of the real men that stand up for them when it matters.

As long as you call yourself a man don't blame the man that carried out this act, because women can fall your hand the way you never would had believe.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Aplaudez(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
dawnomike:

With this comment of yours, it's a very painful thing that you're a man like myself cry
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Mccullum: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
mytime24:
House without foundation angry

That one na house cheesy

It's house..
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by MiztaDynameek: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
But I no see the home wey them carry, abi na my eyes no clear? I just see people dey carry arranged piles of wood.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Hafis1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
That man get plan B when e build that moveable house for him inlaws in d first place. Incase anything happen. He should have wait by june. Rain 🌧️ go don plenty by that time.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by greatefa1011(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
The house was built when the marriage was Honey and Sugar. Now it's bitter bitter and Alomo-bitter.
Lesson:
Never take shelter and be relaxed in your in-laws place.
Never accept free land because it's your inlaw to build on except if your wife is the only surviving child. Then whatever happened your children may continue from where you stop.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Sprinklepee: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man who built home on Inlaws land uproots and moves the home after their divorce.

#wetindeyhappentv

Source:

https://fb.watch/jMK-aUy7hl/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPU32SeYA8
brother bennard una nor dey tire for this country.
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by article1: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Let him go and use the materials to build pig pen. It means he wasn't comfortable with the gift all along. Selfish man
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by tnerro1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na house be dat?
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by Advancedman(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
juman:
Surprise.
Its only in america that I watched on tv similar moving of houses.

A German man that saw everything in half. Or the man that sacked every nonsmokers in his company instead of creating smoking area
Re: Man Who Built Home On Inlaws Land Uproots & Moves The Home After Divorce (video) by jessylaurel(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Man who built home on Inlaws land uproots and moves the home after their divorce.

#wetindeyhappentv

Source:

https://fb.watch/jMK-aUy7hl/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHPU32SeYA8

It can only be God.[left][/left] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Mold Blocks Or Buy It? Please Advice. / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.