Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Non-Yoruba Strangers Are The one Causing Chaos And Segregation In Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Non-Yoruba Strangers Are The one Causing Chaos And Segregation In Lagos (390 Views)

Ekwensu: The Mysterious And Misunderstood God Of Chaos And Trickery / You Have A Yoruba And Non-yoruba Parent (SE, SS, Middlebelt ), Come In / Kogi State: Chaos And Pandemonium In Attah Igala's Palace, Idah - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Non-Yoruba Strangers Are The one Causing Chaos And Segregation In Lagos by sundid(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
To be born, bred and grow in lagos was fun without the impression that your neighbours are not of same tribe with you. Our understanding was our adugbo (community) which we represent to the core, with every one holding each others back. There was strong bond, unity and love within the community. It baffles me to note that tribal sentiment has crept into our adugbo as a result of political difference. What's happening to our lagos that we pride ourselves back then. Anyway, I've left lagos for a long time now with little knowledge of happenings there.

(1) (Reply)

Court Dethrones Ondo First Class Monarch / Don’t Blame Naira Marley For My Son’s Death – Mohbad’s Dad / 13 Interesting Facts About The People Of Mafa Ethnic Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.