Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nairalander Needs Help - Seeking Assistance In Rescuing Little Cousins - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander Needs Help - Seeking Assistance In Rescuing Little Cousins (290 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Rescuing His Cow In Jigawa / How Nigerian Army Aided US Navy SEAL In Rescuing US Citizen / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Needs Help - Seeking Assistance In Rescuing Little Cousins by annonygh(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dear NL family of this wonderful forum. I've been a member of this great forum and witness alot of testimonies of how this family has helped alot of members and I believe I'd get help here as well.

I come to you today with a heavy heart and a plea for help. I am reaching out to you today because I am in desperate need of your assistance in a matter that is close to my heart.

As many of you may be aware, Nigeria is a country that has been plagued by poverty, unemployment, and insecurity for many years. Unfortunately, this has led to a rise in human trafficking and exploitation. This is a major cause for concern, and we need
to help those who have been victimized by this heinous crime.

The reason for my message today is to share with you the story of my three young cousins, Melody, Ebuka, and Ugorji (not real names [To protect their identity]). Both of their parents are deceased, and they were left in the care of their grandparents (in-laws). However, we recently found out that the grandparents have given the children away to serve as maids for unknown homeowners. This is a terrible situation, and we are desperate to retrieve the children and ensure that they are safe from harm.

Unfortunately, the situation has not improved since my last message with my Aunt, who is the deceased father's sister, has tried all possible means to reach out and retrieve the children. However, her efforts have been in vain. One of the contact persons assisting us, who we are not sure if he is a police officer or not, told her that she needs to bring about a hundred thousand naira to mobilize with the commissioner of police of the state they are suspected to be and get the unknown home owners holding the children arrested. However, the details surrounding this request are sketchy, and we are not sure whether this is a legitimate request or not.

This situation has left us feeling helpless and desperate, which is why I am reaching out to this forum. We are not sure what the next steps should be, and we are hoping that someone in this forum can provide us with some guidance and assistance.

We are willing to provide any necessary information to investigate this matter fully. The full names and ages of my cousins are Melody (, Ebuka, and Ugorji. The names and contact information of their grandparents (in-lwas), and the state we believe they reside in. We believe that the children were taken to an unknown home owners, but we do not have any further details at this time.

However, I sent an email to National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) five (5) days ago stating same issue. I'd get an acknowledgement mail from them but up till now no other response from them

I understand the importance that you do as members of this forum which is incredible, and I am grateful for any assistance that you can provide for the safe recovery of my cousins.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to read my message and for your willingness to help. Your support and assistance are greatly appreciated.

I'd appreciate this moved to the appropriate section to get the attention it needs.

🙏🙏🙏

Cc: Mods
Re: Nairalander Needs Help - Seeking Assistance In Rescuing Little Cousins by rowlizglobal: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Reach out to Harrison Gwamnishu, he is the head of behind bars and just recently contested for delta state senate seat.. I have attached his number, you can as well check his profile in fbk
annonygh:
Dear NL family of this wonderful forum. I've been a member of this great forum and witness alot of testimonies of how this family has helped alot of members and I believe I'd get help here as well.

I come to you today with a heavy heart and a plea for help. I am reaching out to you today because I am in desperate need of your assistance in a matter that is close to my heart.

As many of you may be aware, Nigeria is a country that has been plagued by poverty, unemployment, and insecurity for many years. Unfortunately, this has led to a rise in human trafficking and exploitation. This is a major cause for concern, and we need
to help those who have been victimized by this heinous crime.

The reason for my message today is to share with you the story of my three young cousins, Melody, Ebuka, and Ugorji (not real names [To protect their identity]). Both of their parents are deceased, and they were left in the care of their grandparents (in-laws). However, we recently found out that the grandparents have given the children away to serve as maids for unknown homeowners. This is a terrible situation, and we are desperate to retrieve the children and ensure that they are safe from harm.

Unfortunately, the situation has not improved since my last message with my Aunt, who is the deceased father's sister, has tried all possible means to reach out and retrieve the children. However, her efforts have been in vain. One of the contact persons assisting us, who we are not sure if he is a police officer or not, told her that she needs to bring about a hundred thousand naira to mobilize with the commissioner of police of the state they are suspected to be and get the unknown home owners holding the children arrested. However, the details surrounding this request are sketchy, and we are not sure whether this is a legitimate request or not.

This situation has left us feeling helpless and desperate, which is why I am reaching out to this forum. We are not sure what the next steps should be, and we are hoping that someone in this forum can provide us with some guidance and assistance.

We are willing to provide any necessary information to investigate this matter fully. The full names and ages of my cousins are Melody (, Ebuka, and Ugorji. The names and contact information of their grandparents (in-lwas), and the state we believe they reside in. We believe that the children were taken to an unknown home owners, but we do not have any further details at this time.

However, I sent an email to National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) five (5) days ago stating same issue. I'd get an acknowledgement mail from them but up till now no other response from them

I understand the importance that you do as members of this forum which is incredible, and I am grateful for any assistance that you can provide for the safe recovery of my cousins.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to read my message and for your willingness to help. Your support and assistance are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Nairalander Needs Help - Seeking Assistance In Rescuing Little Cousins by annonygh(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
rowlizglobal:
Reach out to Harrison Gwamnishu, he is the head of behind bars and just recently contested for delta state senate seat.. I have attached his number, you can as well check his profile in fbk

Thanks @rowlizglobal for this information. I'll check his profile and contact him as well. Really appreciate this. 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Fails To Enact Death Penalty For Preying On Children / Police Declare War Against Kidnappers As One Suspect Neutralized In Delta / Fight Against Drugs, Young Boys Beat And Punished For Smoking Ice, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.