Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What If U Die Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If U Die Today? (1346 Views)

WHATSOEVER IS NOT YOURS EVEN IF YOU BORROW THEM, NA HELL IF U DIE WITHOUT RETURN / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If U Die Today? by femmy2010(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2011
Death is certainly inevitable but we all pray for longest life and prosperity which am sure our God in his un-ending mercy would certainly grant.
My question is what would you be remembered for if you die today?yes today.
For me I think I would be remembered for my honest and for my very much passion for anything chelsea fc.lol.
Lets yours.
Re: What If U Die Today? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 21, 2011
What if i die today? Where will i spend my afterlife? What if i die today, what will i be remembered for? What if i die today, where will i find myself afterwards?

My dearest ones, it is not the questions we ask that brings the answers. It is not our mission in life that makes us great in the after life. It is not what we are remmebered for that continues our existence as honest and sincere people. The issue should not be what if you die today? It should be what have you done today,

Yes what have you done today to make your neighbour better? What have you done today to make life at ease for you? what have you done today to allow a better life for others when you are gone? What have you done today that the up coming generation can emulate for growth and development? What have you done today?,

Listen and listen good oh yea Pharisees, Rumour mongers, Hypocrites, Cheats, , the word of God  will not be changed for you cause the Lord's word and convenant remains the same forever and ever. He has made it that if you choose not to follow the light of the world, you will surely die. That death is not the plausible death that occur around us daily, it is the second death that allows you win a similar entitlement with the devil and all his angel.

The lake of fire is a torment for the devil and never for you and i and that is why the father sent the son to come to earth, leaving his heavenly glory to come down on us all and dwell amongst us as flesh. Not all the prophets of time past were able to be used for the mission that Christ came solely for, and in his sinlessness, lived in a sinful world, tormented by the people and frustrated to anger yet he did not bulge. The devil was getting at him for his loss in heaven and by so doing he got lost in his ordeal for revenge that he did not know that he was actually fulfilling the scriptures of Isaiah.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

He was lost in his desire to bring down the son of man, that he did not know his role in the destiny of man was already written by the Creator himself. So he partook in the salvation of men and he had been mocked for it that he is now angry because he did not succeed and is after you and i right now with all he has and all he can make available.

Revelation 12:13-17
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

My dearest the battle is no longer yours and if you feel you can handle it then you are free to continue in your pitiful ways of life and unleash your anger on your neighbour, friends, family and those you can. If life was fun and you are happy, good within us surely begats good and frustration begats frustration or worse. So it is a simple invite for you to give the lord a chance to make you whole once again, not religiously, not doctrinated sermonwise, not under law or rules but freely in the arms of our saviour who has purchased for us the reward of salvation that all we need do is tap into the annointing of the Holy spirit within us all the time.

You cannot have paid the price for your own salvation and the devil knows this and that is why he was confused with the salvation price that made his release the keys of Hades to Christ in his death and in his ressurrection he conquered death and brought forth eternal life forever.

I am not here to sanctify myself and make you feel bad, no, that we are all sinnes and yet he came for us all is wonderful and if my sins are no longer there, it simply means he has forgiven us these sins and he has forgotten it. He has coquered these things for us, but many at times we simple what to figure it our canally, and that is whne we fail. something an ancient deceiver like the devil cannot figure out, how can we in our canal self, but he has promised to allow us his wisdom if we simply will accept him as our Lord and persional saviour.

Majesty, may your holy name be praised in our lives and may your grace be in accordance to your word in our lives. The world will go on, your love continues and we are still here, we seek your provision and blessing in our good works and blessings around that we want to experience you daily and want to meet you daily on the throne of your grace, and the altar of your salvation.

By the love of the Lord you are made that the world may have life and have life through you. Now Christ have died that you may have life through Christ. And only what you have so can you offer. You cannot offer a smile if you dont have one. You cannot offer wealth when you are insecure about that which you have. You cannot offer love when you are unsure of the love in you. So my dear you cannot offer world peace when you dont even know what true peace is.

So for the misiion of our grand deliverance and wholesomeness, we are but of the Lord in all that we do, sinners or not, but in christ it does not matter where you belong but it matters that you are willing to surrender all to him and allow him to be the Lord of your life. In doing this, you are no longer a sinner by his blood, you have been sanctified and made whole by his blood. That sure is your salvation and so your name will surely be inscribed in the book of life.

Sin can never ever remove your name from the book of life unless you completely denounce him after experiencing his grace. But Christ said that No man ever having experience his grace and turn his back from God is fit for the Kingdom of Heaven,

Luke 9:62
And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

The grace of the Lord abounds my dear and if fills your innerself with joy at times when you dont expect it but if you are of the kingdom of God, that is the kingdom is upon you, the power of grace is hovering over your life, you are made whole and everything will never be the same again. Your thoughts, minds, needs, desires, urges, wants, and so many other stuffs you use to know will be transformed for the better.

Bless you brethren and remain blessed always
http://www.loveministry/upload/article.php?id=5
Re: What If U Die Today? by femmy2010(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2011
Thanks for that deep one.
Re: What If U Die Today? by akaazua(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2011
Friend may you also be remembered like Dorcas, read her story:
Ac:9:36: Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did.
Ac:9:37: And it came to pass in those days, that she was sick, and died: whom when they had washed, they laid her in an upper chamber.
Ac:9:38: And forasmuch as Lydda was nigh to Joppa, and the disciples had heard that Peter was there, they sent unto him two men, desiring him that he would not delay to come to them.
Ac:9:39: Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.
Ac:9:40: But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.
Re: What If U Die Today? by Jenwitemi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
If i die today, then i'm dead from today onwards. I don't really care very much about what i would be remembered for. I was here and then i am no longer here. End of story. wink
Re: What If U Die Today? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2011
In other words you are no better than the beasts of the field  undecided

Thankfully I am not as mad as you !!!
Re: What If U Die Today? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
im not worried about death. i will be reincarnated. tongue
Re: What If U Die Today? by femmy2010(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

im not worried about death. i will be reincarnated. tongue

grin
Re: What If U Die Today? by alexleo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
To bother about how you will be remembered when u die rather than preparing for where u will spend eternity is foolishness and deceit of satan. You think people in hell care about how they are remembered here? They are only praying for God to give them another chance to come back to earth and repent but its too late. Repent now that u are alive before its too late.

(1) (Reply)

Your 3 Best Pastors. Name Them! / Does How You Spend The First Day Of The Year Determine The Remaining / Main Reason Why Church Members Are Not Blessed After Tithe But Pastors Are Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.