Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Predicament - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Predicament (1114 Views)

Can you or anyone help me in my present predicament / The Predicament You Face With A Disturbing Paternity Dna Test. / Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predicament by UncleSuru: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
This

1 Like

Re: My Predicament by 234GT(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Marry her. There is more to marriage than weight of the wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Predicament by ojun50(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
You never ready for life, na people judgement you dey worry about.

She can work on her weight if you discuss with her

5 Likes

Re: My Predicament by rickpat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
some day,you will look back and REALISE how golden this woman you call obese is...and you will REALISE how much of a disaster this so called young "beautiful" girls are...

so if you willing to let go of your best friend for some younger girl..be wise bro.. RESPECT, friendship is really important..trust me..that woman loves you and will do anything to shed some weight especially with your support ..100%

GOOD LUCK THOUGH..the decision is all yours..please never you body shame her..with support..she will come "good"..not just for you..but for her health

4 Likes

Re: My Predicament by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
234GT:
Bullsheet! You want him to ruin her life? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Predicament by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
ojun50:
■ You never ready for life, na people judgement you dey worry about.
■ She can work on her weight if you discuss with her
1. The judgment is his, not people. OP was ok with sleeping with her but not OK with marrying her. That problem is OP's and not people. undecided

2. She tell you say she get problem with her weight abi wetin? You are actually suggesting that she change her normal to suit OP? Would you suggest the same to your sister or your own daughter? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Predicament by Redoil: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Age is just a number so think well
Re: My Predicament by JeffreyJunior: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
234GT:
Please disregard this advice.

Marriage is not something you jump into with pity and an unsteady emotion.

Don't marry who you don't like and hope to turn them to who you like. It won't end well.

Someone like her may not even give a fvck about marriage, just the kid so why worry yourself.

Life happens so learn to ride with it.

You say she is a good friend, keep it that way to avoid making a costly mistake. Marriage ain't no joke.

2 Likes

Re: My Predicament by ojun50(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The judgment is his, not people. OP was ok with sleeping with her but not OK with marrying her. That problem is OP's and not people. undecided

2. She tell you say she get problem with her weight abi wetin? You are actually suggesting that she change her normal to suit OP? Would you suggest the same to your sister or your own daughter? undecided
No vex

1 Like

Re: My Predicament by Foodqueen(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tell her u want another child.
Re: My Predicament by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
I read two other threads like this on NL yesterday. The rate at which some of you are sleeping with women in Nigeria, impregnating them but not marrying them is becoming an epidemic. But I'll have to blame them as well. Nigeria is becoming the single mother capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Predicament by TheBTCinvestor: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2023
UncleSuru:
We were colleagues.
She's obese.
She's older than I am.
She got pregnant for me.
I accepted.
She had a boy.
I told her I wanted the baby and not marriage and she accepted.

She got a job and she's taking good care of my boy even as I perform my responsibilities: feeding, school fees and all.

It hurts me that we don't stay together. I go to see my boy and I wish to stay longer. I really want to bond with my boy.

This lady is okay aside the obesity and the age factor. She doesn't even argue with me and we're cool. She'll be proud to show me to her people as a young man but I'm not proud to show her to my own people because she looks twice my age. She's my best friend. None of those young girls can stand her in terms of character. I really wish I can love her. It hurts more having that thought of having children with different women. It really hurts.

Unclesuru, I'm off to Surulere
They say if I meet 2face
I'm gonna become a big star.

Congrats stick to your baby whale grin
Re: My Predicament by Houseontherock1: 9:53am On Apr 09, 2023
How much older than you is she? She can work on her weight, but don't force yourself to marry her if you don't have any feelings for her...all relationships mustn't end in marriage
Re: My Predicament by ItisWell22(f): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2023
😢
Re: My Predicament by UncleSuru: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Bullsheet! You want him to ruin her life? undecided
Ruin her life how? I'm a responsible man and I believe in peaceful separation if things don't go well. No one is attempting to ruin anyone here.
Re: My Predicament by UncleSuru: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Even if I suggest working on her weight, it's still her choice to make. It'll also be beneficial to her though as being obese isn't healthy. It's not a do or die thing. I only feel this way because I'm human and any responsible man would feel this way. No one is forcing anyone here.
Re: My Predicament by UncleSuru: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Please disregard this advice.

Marriage is not something you jump into with pity and an unsteady emotion.

Don't marry who you don't like and hope to turn them to who you like. It won't end well.

Someone like her may not even give a fvck about marriage, just the kid so why worry yourself.

Life happens so learn to ride with it.

You say she is a good friend, keep it that way to avoid making a costly mistake. Marriage ain't no joke.

Thanks a lot.
Re: My Predicament by UncleSuru: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Unclesuru, I'm off to Surulere
They say if I meet 2face
I'm gonna become a big star.

Congrats stick to your baby whale grin

Ode
Re: My Predicament by culf: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Op, you have what you need already, avoid mistakes please. Every other thing is in the head, a mirage, there is nothing anyone can give you that she cannot. Remember, its always better as a man to marry who love you more but even if your level of love is not up to hers, please respect her and don't betray her and you will have a happy home.
Let me tell you something Bro, unless my wife is denying me stuffs, their is nothing anyone can offer me that she cannot, I prefer her brea*t to the most perkiest of all brea*t, her structure, her everything is the best for me. Do you understand? It's all a mirage, go for luv, peace of mind, happy home.
Re: My Predicament by UncleSuru: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Foodqueen:
Tell her u want another child.
If she has another child then she's become a wife then.

Or what do you mean?
Re: My Predicament by Foodqueen(f): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
UncleSuru:
If she has another child then she's become a wife then.

Or what do you mean?

What do u want me to tell you.

U said, u dont want children from different women.
Re: My Predicament by UjuJoan2: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
UncleSuru:
We were colleagues.
She's obese.
She's older than I am.
She got pregnant for me.
I accepted.
She had a boy.

She got a job and she's taking good care of my boy even as I perform my responsibilities: feeding, school fees and all.

It hurts me that we don't stay together. I go to see my boy and I wish to stay longer. I really want to bond with my boy.

This lady is okay aside the obesity and the age factor. She doesn't even argue with me and we're cool. She'll be proud to show me to her people as a young man but I'm not proud to show her to my own people because she looks twice my age. She's my best friend. None of those young girls can stand her in terms of character. I really wish I can love her. It hurts more having that thought of having children with different women. It really hurts.

You are going to marry someone else and then cheat on her with this lady. Because deep down you are truly in love with your child’s mother. You are just ashamed of what people will say because of the way she looks.

And then you will end up making the woman you marry so unhappy because she will never be able to live up to the expectations you have for her. And just like that you have ruined two women’s lives and the lives of whatever children they will bore for you.

And the cycle of abusive and dysfunctional marriages will continue !
Re: My Predicament by Nebes: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
I remember dating a girl with an embarrassingly big bumbum. That constant feeling of embarrassment was a huge NO for me. Till date, I don't look at girls with big bums.

Your own is just fat that you can help her burn with a combination of diet, exercise and discipline. Choose well oh!!! Some slim girls today can get very fat tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Predicament by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
UncleSuru:
Ruin her life how? I'm a responsible man and I believe in peaceful separation if things don't go well. No one is attempting to ruin anyone here.
Na for your mouth that one dey. undecided

A responsible man able to overlook her weight when having sex with her but sees it as a mountain when it comes to marrying her... we know your kind! undecided
Re: My Predicament by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
UncleSuru:
■ Even if I suggest working on her weight, it's still her choice to make. It'll also be beneficial to her though as being obese isn't healthy. It's not a do or die thing. I only feel this way because I'm human and any responsible man would feel this way. No one is forcing anyone here.
1. Leave her make she handle her own weight and health issues in her own time abeg! You, go find yourself that woman you desire to have and let her be in peace abeg! You are not her savior abeg! undecided
Re: My Predicament by JapaToDNext: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Op, remember when u try to change or fix people,

There are usually consequences

In your case, u have said you don't love the woman because of her weight, so what are u really sober for

Please don't marry her out of pity, u will regret it Ó
Re: My Predicament by jahsharon: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
UncleSuru:
We were colleagues.
She's obese.
She's older than I am.
She got pregnant for me.
I accepted.
She had a boy.

My Nigga, you wanted to chop and clean mouth, but she got you hooked, you are very lucky to have escaped.

Don't look back.
Re: My Predicament by Olokobintin: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Shebi na only obesity she turn for just having a child. She will turn obecountry on her second to third kids. By that time you won't have a choice than to embrace and show love to your amazing woman.
Re: My Predicament by frozen70(f): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2023
UncleSuru:
We were colleagues.
She's obese.
She's older than I am.
She got pregnant for me.
I accepted.
She had a boy.

You are likely going to loose a woman that is meant for you

But the time you get a slim lady with bad attitude, then you will run out to look for your baby mama

Whats actually wrong with settling down with her, you can't eat your cake and have it

What a man needs most in relationship is peace of mind and respect
Re: My Predicament by mrblessed(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Being fat is a tough one, but obese? But you penetrated raw knowing she obesed. I think she got some sterling qualities that are spinning your head. It's your dilemma indeed.
Re: My Predicament by Nice2023(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2023
I hate to read things like this.

So,this is why I said some women are really suffering and smiling.

She is obese and u inserted ur penis and got her pregnant.

Guy,u are wicked oh...what it means is that,some ladies are good for marriage and some for baby mama.

Damn!
Re: My Predicament by oliverwrites: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2023
UncleSuru:
We were colleagues.
She's obese.
She's older than I am.
She got pregnant for me.
I accepted.
She had a boy.

Some men sha. I have been married for 7 years and I will gladly take an obese woman who supports me and respects me not one who rubbishes me despite me providing everything she needs.

My ex was 7 years older, we would have been my wife now if she had not died. I wonder what is with Nigerians and age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? / How God's Favour Can Bring Happiness To Your Home / Wicked: Man Chopped Off Baby Brother’s Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.