Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Romance Scriptwriter Wanted (Closed) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Romance Scriptwriter Wanted (Closed) (252 Views)

Fiction Editor Wanted (CLOSED) / Youtube Scriptwriter Here For Hire. 100% Quality & Premium Audience Engagement / Writer Wanted [Closed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Scriptwriter Wanted (Closed) by QMark: 2:24am On Apr 09, 2023
We need a good romance scriptwriter who can stresslessly drive a witty romantic conversation for an audio series script. The story is set to major more on non-sexual romance dialogues between young adults within ages 22 to 30-year-olds.

To be eligible, you must be able to have your way with words to power the conversations in the story. And must be relevant and interesting enough to win the attention of the youth audience.

If you are not a scriptwriter, please don’t bother. If you know this sounds like your space, send an email with only your phone number to accoladepen@ gmail.com with the subject “Scriptwriter”
Re: Romance Scriptwriter Wanted (Closed) by Robertgreene1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
QMark:
We need a good romance scriptwriter who can stresslessly drive a witty romantic conversation for an audio series script. The story is set to major more on non-sexual romance dialogues between young adults within ages 22 to 30-year-olds.

To be eligible, you must be able to have your way with words to power the conversations in the story. And must be relevant and interesting enough to win the attention of the youth audience.

If you are not a scriptwriter, please don’t bother. If you know this sounds like your space, send an email with only your phone number to accoladepen@ gmail.com with the subject “Scriptwriter”
hello bro..this is chike..d guy u ve been talking with on WhatsApp..l flashed my phone just ystaday..so I lost ur contact..so pls chat back on WhatsApp..cus l think ive got something to work on for u...l just need some clarifications from u..
Re: Romance Scriptwriter Wanted (Closed) by Robertgreene1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
QMark:

hello bro..this is chike..d guy u ve been talking with on WhatsApp..l flashed my phone just ystaday..so I lost ur contact..so pls chat me back on WhatsApp..cus l think ive got something to work on for u...l just need some clarifications from u..

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Proofread Your Blog/website Articles. / Experienced And Expert Business Pitch Writers Urgently Needed / Experienced And Expert Crypto Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.