Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale (747 Views)

Ecotech Fuelless Noiseless Generator / Ecotech 20kva Fuelless Generators Available / Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by FrancisAdeniyi: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Brand new fuelless/noiseless generators now available for sale and nationwide delivery.
Ranging from 6kva to 100kva at affordable prices and 2 years warranty. Works exactly like a normal generator except it doesn't have an engine that uses gas or diesel.
It has a DC electric motor battery that is start up by a 12v 75amps battery that continously charges as long as it run. It can run for 20hrs straight and allowed to cool down so as to avoid overheating. For more enquiries and details whatsapp at 08067228113 or call 09056366465
Re: Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by Oblitz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by AbuAeesha: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Idiot
If it's real take it to market and sell

4 Likes

Re: Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by nevplus(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
scammer, where is your shop

2 Likes

Re: Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by aAK1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
It’s all a scam

1 Like

Re: Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by FrancisAdeniyi: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2023
FrancisAdeniyi:
Brand new fuelless/noiseless generators now available for sale and nationwide delivery.
Ranging from 6kva to 100kva at affordable prices and 2 years warranty. Works exactly like a normal generator except it doesn't have an engine that uses gas or diesel.
It has a DC electric motor battery that is start up by a 12v 75amps battery that continously charges as long as it run. It can run for 20hrs straight and allowed to cool down so as to avoid overheating. For more enquiries and details whatsapp at 08067228113 or call 09056366465
Please, do well to disregard this post for now, I'll make proper findings about the generator and confirm if they are truly available as the seller says the head office is in Nassarawa state. NB; I don't scam people as this is a business account. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get them. Thank you for your understanding
Re: Fuelless/noiseless Generators Now Available For Sale by FrancisAdeniyi: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023
FrancisAdeniyi:

Please, do well to disregard this post for now, I'll make proper findings about the generator and confirm if they are truly available as the seller says the head office is in Nassarawa state. NB; I don't scam people as this is a business account. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get them. Thank you for your understanding
Please do not pay a dime to anyone who says you're to pay an upfront and it gets delivered to you after payment. Confirm your goods before you make any payments, thank you. NB; I am not responsible for any loss of money to anyone due to my previous information as it appears to be a misinformation

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2007 For Sale / SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! 07 Used But Not Registered Toyota RAV4 For 3.5m / Lagos Deal - Registered 2015 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG N39.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.