Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

A Friends With Benefit Needed In Calabar Municipality - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Friends With Benefit Needed In Calabar Municipality (165 Views)

Female Friend With Benefit Needed / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos / Friends With Benefit Zone,lets Meet Here And Help Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friends With Benefit Needed In Calabar Municipality by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Iam Seriously in need of a pretty looking young woman between the age of 18 to 30 for a friends with benefit relationship.
Am a funny and caring youngman, you won't regret knowing me.

Note: If she is a cross riverian and stays in calabar,it will up the game for me but other tribes are also welcome.
Thanks.
You may drop your whatsaap number if interested or chat me up on 08127134053.
(Olosho not permitted)
Re: A Friends With Benefit Needed In Calabar Municipality by BossM: 1:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Mike
Lagos
Male
Employed
Looking to meet a nice mature female for relationship and can live with me @ ikotun Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Free Ebook: How To Get The Guy You Want / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.