Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Burna Boy & Usher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy & Usher (462 Views)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / Meet The Hot Wrestling Twins Who Have An Uncanny Resemblance To Singer, Usher / Usher Shows Of New Girl Friend After Days After Divorcing His Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy & Usher by Icrave4u: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigerian music sensation, Burna Boy, recently had a fanboy moment when he met one of his music idols, R&B legend Usher. However, Burna Boy's excitement got the better of him, and he was seen in a viral video almost taking off his chain. Many fans have been left touched by Burna Boy's emotional display, as it is a reminder that even celebrities have their heroes.
The video of Burna Boy's encounter with Usher has gone viral, with many fans praising the music star for his humility and show of respect. In a world where egos often get in the way, it is refreshing to see a celebrity like Burna Boy be so starstruck by one of his idols.
This encounter between Burna Boy and Usher is a reminder that we all have our heroes, and it is okay to be emotional and vulnerable when we meet them. It is a powerful reminder that even celebrities have their idols, and that we should never forget the people who have inspired us to achieve greatness.
Photo: Instagram (@Usher)

Source: https://web.facebook.com/photo?fbid=169711725985881&set=a.104877282469326

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy & Usher by Rokiat(f): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Awwww usher will always have a place in my heart. kiss kiss

Aging backward like fine wine. Beautiful black man.
Re: Burna Boy & Usher by brain54(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
These big baggy pants…

Don Dey come back again.

Fashion is always re cycling!
Re: Burna Boy & Usher by superCleanworks(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rokiat:
Awwww usher will always have a place in my heart. kiss kiss

Aging backward like fine wine. Beautiful black man.

close your eyes and imagine that usher was one very handsome, 44 year old father of 4, minimum wage school teacher in Ijero village in Ekiti State. Would you still say the same?

na Money be fine BoBo
Re: Burna Boy & Usher by Rokiat(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
superCleanworks:

close your eyes and imagine that usher was one very handsome, 44 year old father of 4, minimum wage school teacher in Ijero village in Ekiti State. Would you still say the same?

na Money be fine BoBo

I don’t even have to close my eyes with my eyes open I wouldn’t say the same.
Re: Burna Boy & Usher by superCleanworks(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rokiat:

I don’t even have to close my eyes with my eyes open I wouldn’t say the same.

I appreciate your honesty. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Have A Manhood, I’ve Removed It Long Ago – Bobrisky Reveals / “una Dey Compare Chicken With Lion” – Jobless Nigerian Men Seen Arguing About Wh / Kim Kardashian surprised! Kylian Mbappe & Kendall Jenner on a date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.