Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts (34088 Views)

FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

Where you forced to borrow the money?
You went to Playstore, download the app, registered and apply for a loan
with no threats employed in any of this process.

You have family and friends who can give you loan with zero interest
but you chose a profit driven company instead for obvious reasons.

You also have your normal banks who would also not give you loan without collateral.

No loan companies will give you a non-collateral loan at a normal interest rate.
Never.
Make loan app too dey do plus and minus go na... They can't expect people to pay that much interest easily ... People wey no wan pay before... Thief dealing with thief... Online loan app vs Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/FG-bars-online-banks-from-accessing-customers-photos-contacts
This is very welcome, they have turned it into a mess that needed to be curtailed.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Josbreed:
When this policy is fully implemented, I will borrow N200,000 and will not pay. Buhari borrowed money, and refused to explain hiw Nigeria will pay it back. Nobody is talking about that. I am following Buhari footsteps.
Oga you go destroy yourself
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by BackFromBalablu: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2023

we're planning on opening a loan app for students like wise smiley bt the estimated price one could be able to collect is 5k - 10k with very payable interest of 1k for 5k and 2.5k for 10k smiley
This will make it easier for our customers to payback without us having to swear for them smiley
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Fearyourcreator: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2023
sweerychick:
profit driven criminals you mean? How can you ask someone to pay back a loan with almost 50% interests and at an outrageous rate within 5 days where's that done, not only that you invade the persons privacy and sending unsolicited messages tagging them and their family Criminals. Anyways I blame the mor0ns that keep patronizing those criminals.
Even one month sef too much...

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by underpinna: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
Stop Patronizing Loan Apps.
they are not working in your best interests.
they HARVEST all your information and sell it to chinese government.
They are making money both ways

What will the Chinese government do with the information?

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Fearyourcreator: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2023
ecolime:

With all the problems wey dey Naija, you still dey enhance sexual performance?

No be everybody get money problem

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by danniyal(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
olisefom:
Nigerians are funny to start with. Collecting loan without plans to pay...now complaining about how the lender is trying to get their money back.
99% of loan shark agents are on nairaland. I pray God provide decent jobs for you guys

7 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by tiswell(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
AhmedGhost:
Hope say palmpay no go lock person phone. grin
how is it possible to lock an iPhone or a high end samsung galaxy by a third party?
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by nedekid: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2023
chatinent:
Loan apps are different from loan sharks. But most Nigerians are dubious in nature.

😊

Pay them what you owe; you don't expect to request a loan and be left alone.
You are right.
The issue is most Nigerians are dubious by nature and will never payload even with a fight. It's not only here oh. A paddy in the uk told me of another friend that collected 50k gbp loan from bank, and took the money to naija, never to pay back. That after 5 years your records will be cleared. That is allegedly the UK banking laws.
Lend your paddy money and see if he will pay you, one told me last last, I should take him to police.
3 weeks ago, I needed urgent 100k. Tried gt bank, forwhere, they said it has to be salary acct. Tried Zenith, that one, seems it is only to themselves they give loan, tried Fcmb, the said mine was company account, it has to be personal account. A whole me could not get 100k from regular banking.
I went to some of these apps eg carbon and fairmoney I had used years ago. The kind of extra info they were asking for, I kukuma japa.
What basically I am saying is that those loan apps with tighten up, the regular banks will not give money. Relatives, friends and family will not give money because them no want quarrel.
So where do folks now get urgent money to solve pressing issues?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by 141samuel: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2023
figment232:
They should also look into their outrageous interest rates.for instance how can u borrow 20k and pay back 36k after 7days
why will people borrow 20 to pay 36k if not for the intention of not paying back. They fit each other both the lender and the borrower they are all thieves

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Bellotelli: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loan people will be happy about this grin grin grin There's nothing as funny as seeing a message and pictures of your toaster in your phone asking you to help them tell him to pay his loan and labelling him a fraudster. grin grin grin grin grin
That's true shaa. Especially when such loan was being collected to satisfy the cravings of your gender grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by nedekid: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Viltron:

Kk thanks. Small small Money can't solve my needs
Try regular banks. Check your banking apps, eg gt bank quick loans. Fcmb, acess bank.
The issue is most want those accounts to be salary Acc.
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by superCleanworks(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2023
nedekid:

And what will Chinese government do with the information from a poor African country with majority living below $1 dollar per day? Just wondering.

You are asking what A WHOLE GOVERNMENT will do with harvested information. Seriously?
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by ecolime(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

No be everybody get money problem
Money is not the only problem people face.

As Nigerians, most of our problems are not even money related.
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Bluntemperor: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2023
figment232:
They should also look into their outrageous interest rates.for instance how can u borrow 20k and pay back 36k after 7days

It's the best way to go!
Unfortunately,many Nigerians are gullibles - for how can you just take LOANS you did not discussed its Legality of the Business,
Terms( as regards how much Interest payments )and
overall Repayment?
-Seun- Lalasticlala,did you know the same Methods of Cheating Nigerians is now prone in the most Internet Providers?
•You load 2000k - then in the next ten- minutes, they informed you ' You have expended 300- mb , from you data'- how?
- they are all wicked, because nobody is checking anything here in Nigeria,so much dubious characters, including Institutions -Stealing our Money and Fund!

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by moodyguy: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

Where you forced to borrow the money?
You went to Playstore, download the app, registered and apply for a loan
with no threats employed in any of this process.

You have family and friends who can give you loan with zero interest
but you chose a profit driven company instead for obvious reasons.

You also have your normal banks who would also not give you loan without collateral.

No loan companies will give you a non-collateral loan at a normal interest rate.
Never.
Did u read what i pasted i mentioned that their interest rates are too high and most times they deceive unsuspecting clients with adverts which are contrary to what u notice after applying for a loan.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by AhmedGhost(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2023
tiswell:
how is it possible to lock an iPhone or a high end samsung galaxy by a third party?
Unless you use dose phones.
We way come dey use Androids like Infinix and Tecno brr🤔
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by uuzba(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
At a time in the past, when I lived in the UK, I worked in a call centre. We were given this earphone thing to wear on our heads.
Anyway, It's all computers and networking stuff in the office. Me, I no get work for Nigeria before, na there wey I see work do. Thank God for that time.
Well, there's different departments calling different types of customers in there.
One of them was called Northern Rock. I have jack of an idea about anything.
They told us that Northern Rock is a loan company. That people (oyibo people) have taken loans from the company and are supposed to pay back according to agreement.
Our job was now to phone the customers and threaten dem small, so they will pay.
Threaten kini? Me wey dey find visa, make I follow dey threaten oyibo for their own country again? E cannot work.
I was just using gentle voice to talk. But the core local oyibos were threatening anyhow on the phone. "we will come and collect your car, collect your house if you don't pay". Everybody was forming their own threat to make the customers pay.
I hated that work. The thing was just tearing my brain psychologically.
Our boss just told us, those people deserve it to be threatened. They took the loan and now want to escape payment.
Ah God! Life.

Today now, we too have followed oyibo path and now both collecting loans and fearing phone call. I never thought this would happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Fearyourcreator: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
ecolime:

Ok
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
marlow1962:

But why will someone take a loan and refuse to pay back?
wats d meaning of "refuse to pay back?"

who dey refuse to pay back if dey offer better repayment terms?

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by tiswell(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2023
AhmedGhost:

Unless you use dose phones.
We way come dey use Androids like Infinix and Tecno brr🤔
ok,no wonder they couldn't do anything to my guy wen dey owe dem since grin
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by nedekid: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2023
superCleanworks:

You are asking what A WHOLE GOVERNMENT will do with harvested information. Seriously?
I don't know, that is why I am asking.
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by AhmedGhost(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2023
tiswell:
ok,no wonder they couldn't do anything to my guy wen dey owe dem since grin

Na smart guy. But hope Dem no get his pictures?
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by uuzba(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2023
ecolime:

Our core problem is political.
As the political is not settled, it has led to anger and bitterness with has given birth to insecurity.
The only thing money can do to eliminate these problems is to carry you away, totally out of the country to overseas country.
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by doneback04: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Loan borrowing people will be very happy grin grin it better you borrow someone than borrow this people they will just spoil your reputation telling your friends and family that you are fruster,
I want them to ban them and from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by sofiscatedmoron: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
tiswell:
Congratulations to fg
this is long overdue
fg is not google
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Didi2d(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
E make sense. But make God bless me make I pay my loan abeg

3 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by PencilBox: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
Stop Patronizing Loan Apps.
they are not working in your best interests.
they HARVEST all your information and sell it to chinese government.
They are making money both ways

Please enlighten us more about this.

What do the Chinese government use them for? And more please

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by chatinent: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
nedekid:

You are right.
The issue is most Nigerians are dubious by natur and will never payload even with a fight. It's not only here oh. A paddy in the uk told me of another friend that collected 50k gbp loan from bank, and took the money to naija, never to pay back. That after 5 years your records will be cleared. That is allegedly the UK banking laws.
Lend your paddy money and see if he will pay you, one told me last last, I should take him to police.
3 weeks ago, I needed urgent 100k. Tried gt bank, forwhere, they said it has to be salary acct. Tried Zenith, that one, seems it is only to themselves they give loan, tried Fcmb, the said mine was company account, it has to be personal account. A whole me could not get 100k from regular banking.
I went to some of these apps eg carbon and fairmoney I had used years ago. The kind of extra info they were asking for, I kukuma japa.
What basically I am saying is that those loan apps with tighten up, the regular banks will not give money. Relatives, friends and family will not give money because them no want quarrel.
So where do folks now get urgent money to solve pressing issues?

The mouth wey dem use borrow no bi the same mouth dem dey use pay back.

A large number of Nigerians feel defrauding their nextdoor neighbour is a trophy. You need to see how they boast about tricking sb to steal from them!

So dubious!

In other occasions, you'll help a person cos they are in need. It will now seem like they've unlocked your mumu button to them...you'll see them asking you for money at every given fooling opportunity. This na person wey never lend you shishi before o.

Omo, I pity loan apps. They suffer in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
udemzyudex:
This one wey FG dey talk na for their Pocket.

You are right.. loan Apps and loan Sharks are bigger than the Government Jare, Na DEM own Nigeria ,they can do anything dem like and also on play store, no dem owns it..

Play play na hin una dey.. Wetin b d name of ur own loan shark self
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by LucemFerre: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Yukov:
Opay has been calling me for the some days now to repay loan I did not take and have never taken in my life.

Wahala
Opay don't give loans
No dey spoil people name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To 288/dollar At New Official Market / What Would You Do With One Million Naira? / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.