Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,414 members, 7,839,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) (23861 Views)

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. / Overseas –Based Pros Storm Super Falcons’ Camp / All Invited Players Have Arrived The Super Falcons Camp In Le Mans (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by potland: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
I won’t lie I for like Experience their two For Bed
fav sex position?
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by potland: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinterest:

I don’t know why I’m surprised a Nigerian female footballer can whine like that. Maybe because majority of them are usually looking ‘manly’
sports makes them develop masculine features

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol, that girl is a very good dancer.

I just remembered my Yoruba friend now, I miss South West menh! .......Na this kinda fuji music dem dey play for our street carnival during Xmas dat year.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Lithiumite: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2023
clockwisereport:

Gift is from Awka Ibom. She is not Igbo

I stand corrected!! Thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2023
potland:
see dis mumuric arsenal fan
Go and tell your mumu father
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:
I always love when there is a diversity mix between tribes in Nigeria,gift being igbo did more justice to that song than even asisat who is yoruba.......I am yoruba but I enjoy osadebe,sir warrior ,bright chimezie and phyno anyday and I always vibe to their music.......I have lots of igbo friends too and this igbo chick Mabel from abriba I am madly in love with.

We are one only if we can be positive enough and appreciate our diversity.
. Bless you sir for this. This is what we need here. Peace coexistence
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2023
potland:
fav sex position?
Missionary So I can stare into her soul while I’m taking it 😌

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by BeanX(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Me I know see any waist shaking oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Lithiumite: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Guyman01:

Close your eyes to the politics and you will realise you have no problem with people from other ethnic groups

There are differences and differences bring prejudices we can't deny this.......we only need to understand these differences

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by nedekid: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Abeg, see the nice, happy dance presentation. Out of the both, if you don't already know them before, can you tell who is igbo or yoruba?
As I always say, it is poverty that causes animosity, tribalism. Those days country was good, young people did not know who was Yoruba, calabar, igbo etc. We only knew our names sounded different.
Abeg let me watch the lovely video again. cool

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Pinterest: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Guyman01:

Why did you spoil his message of love with your hateful response? You guys should take a break from hatred

Tell your brothers to take a break.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Mccullum: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
The glorious daughter of the Western Naija, she's using Malaika Fuji music to cash fun with her colleague. Nice one babe.

African Queen footballer..
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
Asisat Oshoala don resemble man finish.

That babe used for be the most beautiful girl to play for the Super Falcons.

Now, football has drained all her juicy flesh cry
cry cry cry
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by abcity2001(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
One love. If Igbo girl can rock Yoruba music like this why fighting ourselves .one love. God bless 🙏 Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by BIEYA: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
If I be Gift coach and she didn't make starting 11 make I beg. See Barca Ninu Aawe
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by BIEYA: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
If I be Gift coach and she didn't make starting 11 make I bend. See Barca Ninu Aawe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam / Paul Pogba Is Demanding £500,000 A Week In Order To Stay At Man United / Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.