Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 (1077 Views)

Oil Tanker Vessel For Sale(10,000 Mt) / Slightly Used Opay Bikes Over 10,000 Available For Clearance @ 200k Negotiable / Okada For Oride: Paying Back #10,000 Return Everyweek(hire Purchase Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Yourbest(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Car is leaving on Friday
Toyota Sienna

Call/WhatsApp: 07055585799

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by ahnie: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's expensive sir.even Uber from warri to Benin can't charge such exorbitant price.

I can jog warri to Benin in 40minutes,naim you wan get mind collect 10k.
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by nurey(m): 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by ahnie: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy
nurey:

You should atleast wait till subsidy is removed b4 you charge this exorbitant high fees, just saying

W12
Maybe he would dash the engine of the heavenly sienna to the passenger that sat at the front after the trip.
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by nurey(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Yourbest(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2023
nurey:

You should atleast wait till subsidy is removed b4 you charge this exorbitant high fees, just saying

W12

Lol. Some of you always have something to say about everything before you Talk. Go and check prices to this areas
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by ehissi(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2023
ahnie:
It's expensive sir.even Uber from warri to Benin can't charge such exorbitant price.

I can jog warri to Benin in 40minutes,naim you wan get mind collect 10k.

Baba no driver will carry you from benin to warri based on app, you will run it offline and its nothing less than 15k to as much as #25,000 depending on the pickup point .....

What OP wrote there is lagos - warri/benin. Book warri with bolt or uber app, call and here what driver will tell you....

You will hear things like, I don't travel. The one that travel will tell you to run it offline, at nothing less than 75k....

The last person I know whey enter motor, bus and not sienna come Ekpoma from lagos just 2days ago na #13,000.

Let no man deceive you. From Benin like this to lagos na #9,000 regular bus no level, GIG na #15,000 with AC......

The OP is not confused, I promise you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by nurey(m): 5:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by ehissi(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2023
nurey:

Even though I have a personal car I take buses all the time agreed I don't go to lagos road or those park at benin interchange, dawson road heck I don't even go to the brewery road that leads to delta state.

Sienna with AC from Okada/new road to lagos berger is #3000 when fuel was sold at 350 naria per litre in benin.

Like I said never been to warri. I have entered Hiace bus and camry at Ojota to benin and they are less than 5k sef, I just don't like park vehicles because you have to wait 2hrs plus b4 bus full and with 2hrs I don pass ijebu Ode already with soleh bus.

Those are vehicles that are rushing to lagos to reload, go normal park and ask how much is motor.....make them shock you!! Even Uromi to Benin is #2,500 without AC, not to talk of lagos
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by nurey(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2023
ehissi:

Those are vehicles that are rushing to lagos to reload, go normal park and ask how much is motor.....make them shock you!! Even Uromi to Benin is #2,500 without AC, not to talk of lagos

If you say so
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Yourbest(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
ehissi:

Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Yourbest(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2023
SA
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Yourbest(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
24hours left
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Nazgul: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2023
ehissi:

Baba no driver will carry you from benin to warri based on app, you will run it offline and its nothing less than 15k to as much as #25,000 depending on the pickup point .....

What OP wrote there is lagos - warri/benin. Book warri with bolt or uber app, call and here what driver will tell you....

You will hear things like, I don't travel. The one that travel will tell you to run it offline, at nothing less than 75k....

The last person I know whey enter motor, bus and not sienna come Ekpoma from lagos just 2days ago na #13,000.

Let no man deceive you. From Benin like this to lagos na #9,000 regular bus no level, GIG na #15,000 with AC......

The OP is not confused, I promise you
What are you even saying?

A relative of mine entered Okeyson from Jibowu park Lagos to Abakaliki on Sunday for 12k AC bus. The highest I feel any transportation company would charge would be 18k.

So if Lagos to Abakaliki is 12-18k how would warri to Benin be between 15-25k. How many KM is the journey that they'll charge such amount?

Even flight sef to Enugu is less than 50k and you're talking about 75k for warri to Benin...haba!
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by popp(m): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2023
nurey:

Even though I have a personal car I take buses all the time agreed I don't go to lagos road or those park at benin interchange, dawson road heck I don't even go to the brewery road that leads to delta state.

Sienna with AC from Okada/new road to lagos berger is #3000 when fuel was sold at 350 naria per litre in benin.

Like I said never been to warri. I have entered Hiace bus and camry at Ojota to benin and they are less than 5k sef, I just don't like park vehicles because you have to wait 2hrs plus b4 bus full and with 2hrs I don pass ijebu Ode already with soleh bus.

Na so yhu go take enter Kidnapers Vehicle one day.

It's always better and safe to enter Vehicle at Park, more so, Company registered Vehicle.

Despite the price. The amount you think you are even saving by entering those passers-by Vehicle, what, what and what have you achieved with it?
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by nurey(m): 5:14am On Apr 15, 2023
popp:

Na so yhu go take enter Kidnapers Vehicle one day.

It's always better and safe to enter Vehicle at Park, more so, Company registered Vehicle.

Despite the price. The amount you think you are even saving by entering those passers-by Vehicle, what, what and what have you achieved with it?

And where did I say I was entering passerby vehicle to save money? Is Ojota park now passerby vehicle
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2023
nurey:

I don't know about warri but if I enter soleh from extreme end of lagos I pay less than 4k to get to benin.

My car sef won't use more than 25L from lagos to benin

Park Ojota to benin in camry big daddy is only 4k not to talk of buses
why do you people open mouth to lie how would you say car from ojota Park to Benin is 4k haba now how much is car from ojota to ore chia yes his 10k charges high but no add another highness join am abeg
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2023
nurey:

oga na soole you enter even if you walk go front small where they dey sell palm oil and yam you go see lagos for 2k but if na Park you will be talking of 6k for Sienna and maybe 4500 for Sienna buses no AC and another person said motor no go consume pass 25l from lagos to Benin abeg na corolla or na you be the fuel pump smh undecided cars that can do less than 25l from lagos let's say from oshodi will be corolla, civic, matrix, vibe and maybe big daddy or muscle that the fuel line hasn't been tampered with. I don carry 05 corolla full tank from isheri to umuahia and na close to ofusu the guage drop small from full tank
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Even after naija Bridge after asaba but close to onitsha for all this their parks wey baranda full you go see lagos for 3k at times 2500 and if na luxurious bus 2k standing 1k or even as low as 800 depends on your power of negotiation but na your leg go tell you grin
Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by ehissi(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Nazgul:

What are you even saying?

A relative of mine entered Okeyson from Jibowu park Lagos to Abakaliki on Sunday for 12k AC bus. The highest I feel any transportation company would charge would be 18k.

So if Lagos to Abakaliki is 12-18k how would warri to Benin be between 15-25k. How many KM is the journey that they'll charge such amount?

Even flight sef to Enugu is less than 50k and you're talking about 75k for warri to Benin...haba!

This your Haba is completely misplaced. Plus you are mixing things up....

Cost of transport through Sienna and other minivans is different from cost of transportation with Regular toyota Hiace buses and is totally different from someone who wants to use Uber/Bolt to travel......

Plus I said #15k to as much as #25k from benin to warri. I also said lagos to benin may cost average #75k, if you use bolt/uber drivers and they will insist that such trips are done offline without the app especially because the app charge significantly lower.

Plus my comment was in response to what someone else posted, read up what the person posted and understand my comment.....

But I will still try and clarify even further.....

1. You cannot book a bolt or uber or indriver or rida or univasa driver to travel to benin from lagos that will accept to use the app to travel......except you are dealing with a naive driver and if you do, get ready for the most problematic ride of your life because they are most likely inexperienced on interstate travel.

Most drivers will insist that they don't travel sef and the ones that will be willing to travel will insist that you do that trip offline and will negotiate the rate I offered, which is average of #75k (don't take my word for it, download the app and see for yourself). Now the app itself, depending on whether there is a surge in prices, which may be determined by weather, traffic situation or just available drivers on ground will charge anything from #28,000 to as much as #58,000, but most drivers will still not want it, because of security concerns, riders booking drivers just to dispossess them of their valuables or even kill them just to steal their cars, plus the price regime of most of this app covers just intraCity transit and doesn't take into account the variables that exists on interstate travel. Plus what ever you are meant to pay as a passenger, the apps company own 28% - 35% of the fare as commission to be paid by the driver, depending on the app used....

So why will any driver want to drop a passenger using the app, for say #30,000 at benin city from lagos, where he will pay between #8,400 to as much as #10,500 as commission on the fare depending on the app used to order for ride. Consider cost of fuel per litre as of today, fuel expense may be average of 50litres minimum, to and fro, calculate that at #250 per litre.

Plus once you go on that kind of trip in a day, your vehicle is already due for oil servicing as a daily driver......

If you look at my estimate, a trip to benin from lagos to benin, using the bolt app, will cost the driver on a fare of #35,000;

Commission #10,500
Fuel cost 50litres@250/ltr #12,500
Oil servicing #11,500 (assuming mobile oil is used before or after the trip)

So your trip to benin on a fare price of #35,000 using the bolt app to benin from lagos will cost that driver #34,500.

So will a smart driver carry you from lagos to benin just to earn #500 for himself using the app?

Why will any sane driver move from lagos to benin and back to lagos for any time frame between 7hrs-11hrs just to make #500.

When he can drive that same timeframe within lagos, incur less expenses and even make more money than that? Minus the associated risks of travelling; risk of kidnapping, risk of being robbed on the way by armed robbers or even the passengers themselves, then the risk of accident or even vehicle breakdown or failure on the way........what happens if motor fail brake on the road or radiator suddenly burst? Cars are machines and are subject to wear and tear where does the driver get the cash from?

So you see why the price looks very different from what you expect. You look at the price on the basis of distance, an app based driver will do so on the basis on personal cost incurable to prosecute that trip.

Most passengers that use app based drivers consistently on apps like bolt/uber/rida/univasa want privacy, guaranteed Air-conditioning, ability to control the route the driver will take, pickup and drop-off from Doorstep to doorstep, control over driver's music playlist in the car, use of the driver's time for extra unplanned movement unrelated to the initial travel itinerary plus in some cases, complementary knacking on this side without the risk of scandal (I promise you, it has been known to happen)!

That's why using an app based driver for an interstate trip will cost significantly higher than a bus or Sienna.

Also on public transportation, Toyota Hiace buses to be precise, anybody that travels lagos-benin route consistently knows that Benin to lagos is always significantly higher than lagos to benin and where you end your journey counts....

Out of all parks from lagos to benin, mile 2 is the cheapest but returning back to lagos na mile 2, Volks bus stop and agric bus stop na E cost pass.

As recent as last week, My uncle entered first bus from Mile 2 to Ekpoma 13k......

Okada, as in bike from Uromi to Ekpoma is #1,500, bus and audi on the same route is #1,000. Uromi to benin, Sienna is #2,500. Before now, with #300 I can move from uromi to ekpoma.....so things are changing by the minute.....

Now I don't know how much Sienna costs but as at February, Benin to Ojota costs #9,000 on Ohonba line, so considering I expect Sienna to be a little bit higher, I don't think it's that bad ooh.

N.B: Most of una whey dey talk price, dey talk based on apiam way or soòle or roadside park for drivers whey dey find fuel money to go join line for their main park for another state. Abeg me dey talk based on standard park owned by transport companies not just ariaria market park. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Warri/benin - 10,000 by Yourbest(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
I said before anybody come here and talk. Do well to make your research for those of you that said you’ve seen transport 2000,4000 and 500. Lol. Please educate us to share information. Don’t lead us to kidnapping Den thou. As you can see one of the transporters charges. For Hiace !

(1) (Reply)

Rx 350 Relocation Sale / S-O-L-D-Clean Title 2016 Lexus RX 350 ***018252 Gold Color / Toyota Camry 2006 LE V6 Leather Option.... 3.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.