Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) (1326 Views)

Davido: Puma To Launch 30BG Fashion Line Soon / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) by Asonaija: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
A fake replica design from Davido’s collaboration with the German brand, Puma, has surfaced online just days after production, aso Naija reports.

The pirated version of the design has been spotted in the local markets.

This comes three days after the singer announced the release of his collection via his Instagram account.

He wrote, “ It’s with a huge sigh of relief that I can finally say the words “MY NEW LINE WITH #puma IS OFFICIALLY OUT NOW”!

“ For all of you who have been rockin’ with me you know how much this means to me. How much it means to us.

“ I hope you enjoy the clothes and I can’t wait to see you all showin’ out in the new drip. Hit the link in stories for more info” Sic.

David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), known professionally as Davido, is an American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer.

https://www.asonaija.com/fake-outfit-from-davidos-puma-collection-surfaces-online-just-days-after-official-release/

Re: Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) by tydi(m): 2:11am On Apr 11, 2023
What aba boys cannot sew does not exist tongue
If breeze was a form of clothes ABA boys go gather am sew.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Davido’s Puma Collection Surfaces Online Days After Release (photos) by mayklef(m): 5:08am On Apr 11, 2023
2secs, Aba boys no dey waste time normally

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy, Davido & Flavour Perform On Same Stage At Tony Elumelu All White Party / 'Jack Bauer' Goes To Jail! / Top 10 Single Nollywood Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.