Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

To Everyone That Are Still Less Than 30years Old, Hear This Truth� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Everyone That Are Still Less Than 30years Old, Hear This Truth� (406 Views)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Father House Was My Dungeon Since 23...now I Am 30years Old / A Must Watch!!! Are You Afraid Of Death? Then Hear This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Everyone That Are Still Less Than 30years Old, Hear This Truth� by Pojomojo: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
To everyone that are still less than 30years old, hear this truth🤔

To be honest with you, making new friends and giving all the required time to build substantial and reliable friendship as one grow older is really slim🤔.

As you grow older, you will likely lack the energy to prove to anyone that you will be a good friend. After some time of trying, usually, most people give up 🤦😅. Most people genuinely do not have the time to organise things that strengthen friendship like meet-up, eat out, movie time and the likes. Usually, it is via those investments that you build trust. As people grow older, many struggle to connect with others largely due to a lack of trust💯.

The truth is that anyone who have spent a huge part of their growing years alone, without friends will find it very tough to start trying to have friends in their late thirties to forties. At this time, as an adult, you have a number of responsibilities with job, family, kids and other responsibilities, so you have less time available to invest in making friends.

Building friendship to a point of trust, transparency, openness, vulnerability, symbiotic, real & true bond demand alot. This is the reason some of us who are over 30 lament alot when we lose true friendship that we have invested time and all to build over the years. Physical connection is severed as people relocate. It is even harder to lose true friendship via death. It is tough to start looking for true friends at 40 or older age. So, value any symbiotic & real friendship you have managed to build over the years.

It is said that friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul. Remember that truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Everyone That Are Still Less Than 30years Old, Hear This Truth� by PoliteActivist: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
This write-up begs the question:

Who friends epp??

3 Likes

Re: To Everyone That Are Still Less Than 30years Old, Hear This Truth� by Tayorshd2(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Great writeup..

You have really spoken well and I can see the transparency of what you are insinuating in my life as at today ....

Thanks 😌😊😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: To Everyone That Are Still Less Than 30years Old, Hear This Truth� by Pojomojo: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2023
undecided
PoliteActivist:
This write-up begs the question:

Who friends epp??

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice? / Help My Sister Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.