Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,675 members, 7,858,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

How I Make Money Monthly On Amazon KDP By Publishing Short Books Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Monthly On Amazon KDP By Publishing Short Books Online (167 Views)

Make Money Monthly Streaming On UPLIVE / How To Make $600+ Cool Money Monthly From Comedy Skits And Videos / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Monthly On Amazon KDP By Publishing Short Books Online by Twaly: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2023
After I got married and had my first child, I decided to focus on raising my child, but I also wanted to be able to support my family financially. So I desire to do something productive.

Then, I decided to start an online business, as I had heard many people in Nigeria were earning good money from the Internet without leaving their homes. I tried importing goods from China to sell on Jumia and other online marketplaces but found that the shipping costs were too high. I also tried so many MLM and some online referral scheme businesses. I kept trying new business ideas, but all to no avail.
My husband was supportive, but I could see the disappointment in his eyes. He worked long hours to provide for the family, and I felt guilty that I wasn't contributing more. I started to feel like a failure, but I never gave up, I kept on doing research on how to be a successful online businesswoman so as to have enough time for my family

One day, I stumped on an ad on Facebook about publishing books on Amazon KDP. So I followed up with the ads and learned how to publish with my smartphone. After some weeks, I start to implement what I learn. Then, finally, I was able to publish my first book and start making money in dollars. It wasn't much - just a few dollars - but it was enough to give me hope that I can make it online. So I kept publishing, and slowly but surely, my income started to grow. Now I felt a sense of relief and happiness that I had never felt before. I earn $200 and above monthly by just publishing from the comfort of my home with my smartphone.
I am now proud to be a stay-at-home mom and an entrepreneur, and I am grateful for the opportunity to do both. Despite the struggles, I was able to find success with Amazon KDP. Entrepreneurship is not always easy, but with perseverance and the right mindset, it is possible to build a successful online business in Nigeria.

Are you a stay at home mom that want to do something productive or an undergraduate, jobseeker or you want another stream of income. comment following so that I will send you a FREE training video on how to start your amazon business and start earning monthly.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Monthly On Amazon KDP By Publishing Short Books Online by Twaly: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Amazon KDP stands for Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. It is a self-publishing platform that allows authors to publish their books in digital format and make them available for sale on Amazon's Kindle Store.

Through KDP, authors can upload their manuscript, design their book cover, set the price, and make their book available for purchase in Kindle format. They can also choose to enroll in Kindle Unlimited and Kindle Owners' Lending Library, two programs that allow Kindle readers to borrow and read books for free.

Amazon KDP offers a royalty rate of up to 70% for books sold in the Kindle Store, depending on the pricing and distribution options selected by the author. Authors can also choose to make their book available in print format through Amazon's Print-On-Demand service, which enables them to sell paperback copies of their book without having to print and store large quantities of inventory.

Overall, Amazon KDP provides a convenient and accessible platform for authors to self-publish their work and make it available to a global audience through the world's largest online retailer.

To be successful on Amazon KDP, all you need is your smartphone and data connection. comment interested so I can show you how to star

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Website Hosting And Domain Name / Sap Document Management System | TJC Group / How To Develop An Effective Marketing Strategy In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.