Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ! (673 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2023
do you want her to hate her brother ?

do you know the level of bond she had with her brother before you married him?
Re: ! by Franzese: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Last month you were tired of your husband.............. and looking for a male friend here on nairaland.

Today it's your sister-in-law.

Tnrw it will be your mother-in-law.

Let's just hank God for the so called "wicked" in-laws ooo, else some women would have single-handedly ruined their husbands and quietly move on to the next available prick.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: ! by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

do you know the level of bond she had with him before you married him?
She has no boundaries and she has been extremely disrespectful towards me from day 1. That is my issue. Her attachment towards my husband is weird and possessive.
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Mikagrace:
She has no boundaries and she has been extremely disrespectful towards me from day 1. That is my issue. Her attachment towards my husband is weird and possessive.

You are talking of a man and a woman of same flesh and blood.
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

You are talking of a man and a woman of same flesh and blood.
and so?
Re: ! by Chidi2022: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

do you know the level of bond she had with her brother before you married him?
Its not a matter of hatred...
To really be sincere...
Most igbo ladies are like that...so many wives are having it hot but just swallowing in silence...
I know what my uncle's wife is passing through in one of my aunt's hand... let's be sincere... the lady is just too calm....
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Mikagrace:
and so?

You are married to her blood and probably a junior to her.

In a typical Igbo home, once the mother is late, the eldest sister automatically becomes the mother of the home, she watches and advises everyone.
Re: ! by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Chidi2022:
Its not a matter of hatred...
To really be sincere...
Most igbo ladies are like that...so many wives are having it hot but just swallowing in silence...
I know what my uncle's wife is passing through in one of my aunt's hand... let's be sincere... the lady is just too calm....

It's cause of the family bond they had while growing up
Re: ! by Chidi2022: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

It's cause of the family bond they had while growing up
No... family bond should not make a sensible human stupid nah.... You, did you not share family bond with your siblings? And the most annoying thing with this thing is that , this same sister in laws, will never endure half of what they dish to thier brothers wives in thier own homes oooh.. so why do it to another?

1 Like

Re: ! by culf: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Since she love and respect your husband (her brother) why not talk to your husband so he can resolve issues between both of you and bring you close and united.
Re: ! by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Chidi2022:
No... family bond should not make a sensible human stupid nah.... You, did you not share family bond with your siblings? And the most annoying thing with this thing is that , this same sister in laws, will never endure half of what they dish to thier brothers wives in thier own homes oooh.. so why do it to another?

Some families are different o! U neva see anything sef.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Premium Iphones,laptops.and Samsung Phones For Sale (photos) / Simi Advocates For Cohabitation Before Marriage / Please Stop Discouraging us From Traveling Abroad, Our Yankee Broda And Aunty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.