Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? (858 Views)

‘new Jesus’ Found Dead After Going 30 Days With No Food! / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Isis Destroys Tomb Of Prophet Jonah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? by seunspice(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2007
My people, i came across a movie at the weekend and i decided to see it out of curiosity. It is called 'The Lost tomb of Jesus'. It turned out to be a documentary and therein was detailed the so called Archeological find somewhere in Jerusalem a Tomb that contained the Bones of 'Jesus' and his family in Ossuaries.
Now i believe it is just a bunch of crap but i want to hear from Nairalanders.
here are links for further reading ,

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bones_of_jesus.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Tomb_of_Jesus

I could not finish the movie, i felt like i was going insane ,
Comments please
Re: The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? by sussy1(f): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2007
This is an indication that the coming of the Lord is @ hand.It is a sign that Jesus Christ is coming back soon.
The tomb found there is not that of my Lord Jesus Christ,because the bible made it clear to me that He died and on the third day He resurrect,the tomb found is said to be for Jesus not Jesus Christ.
There are many Jesus' but there is only one Jesus Christ of Nazereth. So do not be deceived, it is an indication that the end is near.

Peace
Re: The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? by IDINRETE: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2007
which end is near?
Re: The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? by damoche07(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2007
Saw the movie but couldn't finish it. it's a dumb,lazy and feeble attempt at discrediting Jesus' Resurrection. The devil is only trying to get his people to respond to the astounding success of The passion of the Christ.
Re: The Lost Tomb Of Jesus Found, Can That Be True? by seunspice(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2007
I want to believe she is referring to the end of the world as indicated in the Bible, but i am not sure if this is directly related with the end of times. i want to believe that this is a scam propagated by some folks to discredit Christianity since Christ's resurrection is the bedrock of Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Born A Christian / What Is Valentines About? / What Is Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.