Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Buying And Selling Of Maize - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Buying And Selling Of Maize (220 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Of Maize by oyehk(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please am into buying and selling of maize am new in the biz.please I want to know the best place to buy maize in large quantity and best time to purchase. Thank you
Re: Buying And Selling Of Maize by Richkid2021(m): 2:10am On Apr 27, 2023
oyehk:
Please am into buying and selling of maize am new in the biz.please I want to know the best place to buy maize in large quantity and best time to purchase. Thank you
chat up go to iseyin or eruwa you will thank your star cos that's their major occupation
Re: Buying And Selling Of Maize by oyehk(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2023
Thank you . which state us iseyin and eruwa located please tell me more.

(1) (Reply)

Match-making Strictly For Ladies And Men Who Are Ready For Marriage / The Perfect Val Gift / Follow Nato_emojay @IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.