Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Free Intern - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Intern (360 Views)

URGENT: I Need An Intern To Manage A Website (remote) / I Need A PHP Dev (intern Or Expert) / Are You An Seo Expert /want To Be An Seo Intern? Web Designer Or Intern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Intern by lady25(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good day Nairalanders. As stated in my topic, I am willing to work and learn as an online intern without pay.

I have been thrilled by the tech world but I have very little knowledge in it. I have a certificate in Information technology applications from the University of Lagos . I am particularly interested in data entry, copywriting and script editing. I have watched some youtube videos about it but I still need a mentor. I work part time as a Microbiology tutor in a college of Education(I also have a small farm) this leaves me with a large amount of free hours everyday and I want to put it to good use . I am currently searching for a mentor and I am willing to work for free, I will carry out any online task within my ability while you help me grow and learn.

Please note that all I have for now is my iphone and data. I will purchase a laptop in good time

Also note that i am not interested in affiliate marketing.

I look forward to favorable response
Re: Free Intern by ProGSM(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wow, but you will need a computer or a laptop for most of the things you will be doing.
Re: Free Intern by gracefoundmme(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2023
lady25:

Good day Nairalanders. As stated in my topic, I am willing to work and learn as an online intern without pay.

I have been thrilled by the tech world but I have very little knowledge in it. I have a certificate in Information technology applications from the University of Lagos . I am particularly interested in data entry, copywriting and script editing. I have watched some youtube videos about it but I still need a mentor. I work part time as a Microbiology tutor in a college of Education(I also have a small farm) this leaves me with a large amount of free hours everyday and I want to put it to good use . I am currently searching for a mentor and I am willing to work for free, I will carry out any online task within my ability while you help me grow and learn.

Please note that all I have for now is my iphone and data. I will purchase a laptop in good time

Also note that i am not interested in affiliate marketing.

I look forward to favorable response
Search online for edutechmall and reach out to any of the numbers there.

They are looking for interns (social media management and content writing)

Thank you.
If you need assistance do let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Review My Website Www.healthflava.com / Search Engine Optimisation Techniques For Newbies / Can I Create A Music Store With Our Legal Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.