Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death (23441 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by ExclusiveBet: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Weeks after the demise of Kambilichukwu, the son of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, the popular thespian has decided to take down all his post on the social media platform, Instagram.

The latest development is coming at the passing of his first son with his first wife May, Kambilichukwu, who passed away on Thursday, March 30, after he suddenly developed a seizure while playing football with his schoolmates.

The controversial actor, who has remained silent over the issue on social media, was said to have urged the police to look into the tragic incident.

However, beyond that, he and his bereaved wife have remained silent on social media and have yet to issue an official statement regarding his death.

First, he deleted all the pictures he had posted about or with his second wife, Judy. He also deleted the post he made last April announcing that he had taken a second wife and had a child with her. At the time, the only picture he didn’t delete from April 2022 was that of himself and his father.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
What has befallen yul is quite unfortunate but he brought it in himself.
I remember the revelation I got about his family more than a year ago.
I remember my warnings to him here when he did what he did.
Yul used his own hands to open the door of his family to evil.
There is something about treachously with the wife of your youth.

My advise to yul is make genuie peace with your wife may. Settle, Package and Send the cucubine back to her father's house.
Lead your family to JESUS Christ and redicate yourselves to HIM.
God Almighty heal you all .

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by IjebuWarrior: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
embarassed
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
He brought this whole mess on himself. Some are saying Judy used jazz to catch him, but if he had kept his wandering preek one place, would she have even been able to capture him in the first instance?

Wo, I wish him well. He should bear the consequences of his choices.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Manny21: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is one of the most painful loss that can happen to a parent. More painful than the loss of a loved spouse. For an average Igbo man, the loss of a son or a first son is like a hot knife pierced through your heart. The pain is deep and consuming. Yul will do anything to turn back the hands of time

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by obinna58(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
He’s staying off social media for good, he finally learnt his family is not public affair

51 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by afbstrategies: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let’s hope what happened to that young man is not what many people are now thinking. Marrying two women is like swimming in a crocodile infested water. You may swim out alive but not with your entire balls 🏀

29 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by sofeo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
I pray they find peace in God and he corrects his mistakes.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by incogni2o: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
My condolences,

Maybe he learnt some lessons the hard way.

Some men wait till 40 to learn the hard way while some boys are wise enough at 14 to take advice.

May we be wise at a young age.

13 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Charismatic107: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Medicine after death

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by OsuIgboIpob: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
This mumu na weakling
He does not know how to control and manage his home.
One of his biggest problem was hooking up with a LEFTOVER!!!
What happens to fresh blood? Why choose a WH0RE

POLYGAMY IS EXTREMELY SWEET AND DELICIOUS IF YOU'RE A REAL MAN AND YOU ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL.

W0men are selfish by nature and it's things like polygamy that keeps them on their toes to behave well.

Real strong men will always be polygamous by nature. Our fore-fathers handled polygamy well and they mostly succeeded.
This is a generations of shameless wh0res that sleeps with multiple men before marriage, INCLUDING SLEEPING WITH NUMEROUS MARRIED MEN. But when they get married, they want to enjoy their own husbands to themselves alone. grin grin grin grin BLOODY F00LS.

A girl that has slept with a married man for one reason or the other does not deserve to enjoy her own husband to herself alone.
In fact, she does not deserve to enjoy her own marriage.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Spaxon(f): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's all gon be alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Infobase101: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
What is really going on with this family lately. May God strengthen them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by adebayo201: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
May he find peace...

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Mase2020g(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
What he needs is his privacy for now to cool his head and settle his family.

It takes agreement for two to tangle,
Keep your sanity straight, with which you will bounce back.
Keep you marriage sacred , don't pursue any one, if two heads are better than one, I guess three is better than two.

Follow the path of righteousness and keep trusting in God.

The calamity of a man is not the end of the man, if only he keeps strong and look forward.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by bigdammyj: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Noted.

Righteousness2:

My advise to yul is make genuie peace with your wife may. Send the cucubine back to her father's house.

So, you're a seer too. Please what do you see about Nigeria come May 29th?

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Tekahashi: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
sad
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by IjebuWarrior: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

My advise to yul is make genuie peace with your wife may. Send the cucubine back to her father's house.

Dis one don come with him nonsense again, abi?
Baba, beware of Thunder ooo. angry

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Agbadocassava: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
adebayo201:
May he find peace...
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by blastac: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's a pity.. he should take heart.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by 1opinion: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
I pray he finds true happiness again.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by PassingShot(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by joachimnkenchor(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Take heart

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Bonapart(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
May God comfort him and guide his heart towards the right path. This is the most difficult thing to bear in life

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Ppogbae: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
His Ugandan son died? What happened?
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by dalass(f): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Men will chop belleful and thereafter go ahead to look for more food that will eventually burst their belle.

Na proverb o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by Zudozzzzzzz: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Very sad. May God console him and his entire family.

If u are not from a polygamous home, u dont know how evil polygamy is.

U ll just be talking.

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by nairaland2: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Take it easy man,

There's a reason to everything.

It's painful,

But Be thankful.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by tiswell(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yul, is passing through hard times.

May he find peace,insha Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by FatherofAsaad: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Righteousness2:

Na emotions dey worry you , why una no fit just focus on una life and leave others. What revelation have you had about yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death by CallmeTrinity: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Iyabebe will soon come and right her unverified hair salon gossipmill conspiracy theories
😕

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photo / Tissy Nnachi Engages Nwafili, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.