Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC (52424 Views)

The Crash Of AI MINING Investment / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by samz77: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tell them to put money in forex they won't. forex that is world acclaimed investment they won't open their eyes into it but if it is one foolish Ponzi scheme that's when their brain go direct them to empty all their savings into. I earned money through artificial intelligence robotic trading software that trades for me without lifting any finger.. I now have rest of mind and trading is quiet rewarding unless you don't know what you are doing. Here is my Gmail if you want to know more alatolait@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Segzy19: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
That guy with dry comedy
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by fadaroking: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
When will Nigerians learn
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
BATified2023:
guy this is not about bitterness, those so called celebrities should check d details of what they endorse n who they market for

For u as a celebrity to b an ambassador of a product it means u vouch for them with your integrity cos many will buy d product cos of u, they feel u have accessed it n see it to b right

Any celebrity that endorsed any scam should b arrested
man don't follow popular pple opinion use ur head... Invest in what u know... Naso pple follow davido invest one scheme like that it ended in tears...

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Awaja(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Smart move investor sabinus
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
valudong:

Offered about %40 in 2weeks.

Watch the advert, it's still on FB
u should have known such business is unreliable... Greed is a killer... Better invest get small profit...
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Sammy5413(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pls I didn't sign such. Never say Nigerians before thunder go fire you
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by XAUBulls: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
samz77:
Tell them to put money in forex they won't. forex that is world acclaimed investment they won't open their eyes into it but if it is one foolish Ponzi scheme that's when their brain go direct them to empty all their savings into. I earned money through artificial intelligence robotic trading software that trades for me without lifting any finger.. I now have rest of mind and trading is quiet rewarding unless you don't know what you are doing. Here is my Gmail if you want to know more alatolait@gmail.com
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Fearyourcreator: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
How are you Sure that he did not do all these you mentioned. He cannot be blamed for something that is going to fail unless he is the chief executive of the scheme.

He was or is a Promoter. He does not run the day to day Business unless otherwise established. I may be wrong though.

My question is how do you expect him to know that a scheme was a fraud or will be a fraud in the event of schemes. He may have been a culprit also.
He has no case here
If you are not joking,You are very stupid
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Teejay13(m): 2:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Nigerians una no go hear word or learn from una mistakes.

Tor it haf happened again.
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by cedricksly: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
Hahaha. Nigerians and Bitterness
it is not bitterness it is the honest truth, you can't be promoting a scam/ponzi to your millions of followers and end it with not financial advise.. Do you know how much SEC finned may weather for promoting a rugged pulled crypto? These stupid influencers should vet and investigate the promotion they take, else it will ruin their brand, a harmless promotion might end the career of any influencer...
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Revolva(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
AI MIninng i remember dem these guys have entered many areas of business and turn it into ponzi

sabinus self for know say no be every type of endorsement he suppose take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by owagbeba: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2023
scholarsfunding:
NIGERIANS will never learn

I think, with the level of IQ by Nigerians, I don’t expect any significant changes in this country in a long time. Might need some gene editing to make any good out of ourselves. CRISPR help!

No Brainer:
AI mines … he makes money… loads!
Why does he need your investment (money) then?

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2023
If not stupidity, how can one called his name chikwuemeka, chukwuka, chuhukeudi, okwudili, Emeka, Ikechukwu etc advertising a business and you listen. It is better to give beggersoney than to invest in those people's business or any business you see them advertising or their names are one of the directors. It is better not to listen to such advert than listen and get blamed.
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Tharealisrael(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: 'Arrest Sabinus For Promoting AI Mining Ponzi Scheme' - Nigerians Write EFCC by Ovas123(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
The hard economy is making people to do what they are not suppose to have done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd / CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.