Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? (2317 Views)

Qur'an 9:31 Did Allah Make A Mistake In His Qur'an? / Does Allah Make Wishes? Who Grants His Wishes? / Who Is A Lawful Captive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
enilove:

Islam without lies dies.

Of course, without lies both to themselves and to others, their pack of cards of lies scatters without hope for redemption.

This is why they must keep on manufacturing new lies everyday!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Chat GPT has your answer!
Your Holly Spirit is not Holy enough to interpret our Texts!
Hollywood!
I actually consult prophet Google (PBUH)!

The book is your book!
Muslims scholars all over reference them daily.

Whenever you now don't like a truth, you deny them

Can you proof to me that al-Tirmidhi is NOT a respected scholar of Islam?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

What is most shocking to me is for most of them to know that they are heading in the wrong direction and still can't make a u-turn to rescue their souls.
This is the trademark of Satanic enslavement. This is why we should always pray for Muslims.

Even when they steal, kill and destroy, they feel it is noble since these is done in the name of Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by enilove(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
TenQ:

This is the trademark of Satanic enslavement. This is why we should always pray for Muslims.

Even when they steal, kill and destroy, they feel it is noble since these is done in the name of Allah!

It is not everyone that wants to worship the true God.
Some want the kind of God that allows them to continue in their own wickedness and still go to heaven. That is what majority of Muslims want.
And even many christians.

They are not keen or interested in knowing the true God and His ways.
They love the religion where they will be lied to , because they don't want to feel remorse for their evil deeds .
They love their evil ways. They love their enslavement.
They are slaves that love their chains.

God is saving some of them who found themselves in that bondage and are ignorant of their religion.
When they are told the truth, they change and leave it quickly because they want to serve the true God.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
enilove:

It is not everyone that wants to worship the true God.
Some want the kind of God that allows them to continue in their own wickedness and still go to heaven. That is what majority of Muslims want.
And even many christians.

They are not keen or interested in knowing the true God and His ways.
They love the religion where they will be lied to , because they don't want to feel remorse for their evil deeds .
They love their evil ways. They love their enslavement.
They are slaves that love their chains.

God is saving some of them who found themselves in that bondage and are ignorant of their religion.
When they are told the truth, they change and leave it quickly because they want to serve the true God.

The way things work on the spiritual is that satan can only try to persuade people off the TRUE God by giving them REASONS and may provide a conducive ENVIRONMENT for it.

However, satan CANNOT force anyone. He needs the full cooperation of people to reject God.

We still need to pray for them for the grace of freedom from satan and their eventual salvation in Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Grandpa please keep your watchtower group to your self please. It's a hectic day!

Just as you're keeping your religion to yourself shey?
It's alright! smiley
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just as you're keeping your religion to yourself shey?
It's alright! smiley

I didn't mention nor invite you, did i?
You actually invited yourself.
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2023
TenQ:

I actually consult prophet Google (PBUH)!

The book is your book!
Muslims scholars all over reference them daily.

Whenever you now don't like a truth, you deny them

Can you proof to me that al-Tirmidhi is NOT a respected scholar of Islam?

Of course he is one of the six most respected collectors of Hadith. But he is not an angel. There are Sahih narrations from him as well as Da'if and Mawd'o!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of course he is one of the six most respected collectors of Hadith. But he is not an angel. There are Sahih narrations from him as well as Da'if and Mawd'o!
So, he is certainly not a prophet but he can be trusted right!?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:

So, he is certainly not a prophet but he can be trusted right!?

Of course he is one of the six most respected collectors of Hadith. But he is not an angel. There are Sahih narrations from him as well as Da'if (weak reports) and Mawd'o (fabricated reports)!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of course he is one of the six most respected collectors of Hadith. But he is not an angel. There are Sahih narrations from him as well as Da'if (weak reports) and Mawd'o (fabricated reports)!
Can you find me ANY Islamic Scholar who reported that Al-Wahidi's commentary of Qur'an 17:110 is DAIF?

This will do, wouldn't it?

I've been extra super generous with this offer my friend!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
TenQ:

Can you find me ANY Islamic Scholar who reported that Al-Wahidi's commentary of Qur'an 17:110 is DAIF?

This will do, wouldn't it?

I've been extra super generous with this offer my friend!

Al-Wahidi is not Allah! Only the Qur'an is the undisputed Book! All other Books are never 100%!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Al-Wahidi is not Allah! Only the Qur'an is the undisputed Book! All other Books are never 100%!
That was NOT my Question!
If you are passing the Judgement of unreliability on Al-Wahidi, what is your EVIDENCE/PROOF? Are you a Scholar of Islam now? Can you write your own Tafsir?

QED!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by tctrills: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

What's actually pathetic is how you Christians tell brazen lies against Islam!
We fell for the truth while you are on falsehood!

TenQ = NairaLTQ = Shadeyinka

Same Interlinear that they can't use for their Bible to correct it!
No be everyday we go dey get time to debunk your falsehoods!

Muslims know you are notorious liars! It doesn't matter whether we respond or not, you'll keep arguing endlessly!
Your eyes, ears, cerebrum and cerebellum has been blocked!

The only differences between you and TenQ are your religion and he seems to understand the Quran and Islam more than you understand the bible and Christianity.
Otherwise you are the same passenger on different ships.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2023
tctrills:

The only differences between you and TenQ are your religion and he seems to understand the Quran and Islam more than you understand the bible and Christianity.
Otherwise you are the same passenger on different ships.

That means you understand both religion so well!
He doesn't understand jack!
He only understood what he could copy to denigrate Islam. That's not an understanding of Islam.
And mind you, I was a practicing Christian earlier in life!
So you lied!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2023
TenQ:

That was NOT my Question!
If you are passing the Judgement of unreliability on Al-Wahidi, what is your EVIDENCE/PROOF? Are you a Scholar of Islam now? Can you write your own Tafsir?

QED!

Of course I am not a scholar and you are even a Taaghut (Criminal/Disbeliever)!
So why should the words of a Taaghut be superior to that word of a believer in Allah as regards the Books of Allah?
I can't write Tafsir and there more recent tafsirs like Ibn Kathir, Jalalayn, At-Tabari, etc.

QED
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by tctrills: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

That means you understand both religion so well!
He doesn't understand jack!
He only understood what he could copy to denigrate Islam. That's not an understanding of Islam.
And mind you, I was a practicing Christian earlier in life!
So you lied!
It really does not matter if you were a Christian, And it's funny you claim he only understands what he could copy to denigrate Islam when most of the time you try to evade his questions grin.
But then both of you are up to the same game only on different sides. While you never seem to have answers to him, the Christian folks always have answers to your questions.
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
tctrills:

It really does not matter if you were a Christian, And it's funny you claim he only understands what he could copy to denigrate Islam when most of the time you try to evade his questions grin.
But then both of you are up to the same game only on different sides. While you never seem to have answers to him, the Christian folks always have answers to your questions.

Abeg stop telling lies!

Do you know how many monikers he and others of his kind have here? Do you know how much they tag me?
If I answer him in one, I may not need answering same again!

What answers do they have to the mistake in translating 1 Samuel 13 vs 1?
Which Bible translation is the best in translating the said verse?
Why the discrepancies in many other translations regarding this verse?
Did God make mistake in this verse?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by tctrills: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abeg stop telling lies!

Do you know how many monikers he and others of his kind have here? Do you know how much they tag me?

Tell me, how many monikers do they have?
You already answered your question. There are mistakes in translations and no one ever denied that. But no matter the translation you use, you would find the gospel of Christ. A translations lead you to Christ the central message of the bible.
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
tctrills:

You already answered your question. There are mistakes in translations and no one ever denied that. But no matter the translation you use, you would find the gospel of Christ. A translations lead you to Christ the central message of the bible.

But you didn't answer my questions?
What kind of behavior is this?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by tctrills: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

But you didn't answer my questions?
What kind of behavior is this?
I did or at least I tried to maybe you did not understand my answer.
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
tctrills:

I did or at least I tried to maybe you did not understand my answer.

See the Question:

Abeg stop telling lies!

Look at your response:

Na inside blood he dey!
You are all similar!

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Of course I am not a scholar and you are even a Taaghut (Criminal/Disbeliever)!
So why should the words of a Taaghut be superior to that word of a believer in Allah as regards the Books of Allah?
I can't write Tafsir and there more recent tafsirs like Ibn Kathir, Jalalayn, At-Tabari, etc.

QED

Therefore, find me ANY Islamic Scholar who reported that Al-Wahidi's commentary of Qur'an 17:110 is DAIF?

If it isn't Daif, you have NO authority to discard it as unreliable!

I am waiting!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2023
TenQ:

Therefore, find me ANY Islamic Scholar who reported that Al-Wahidi's commentary of Qur'an 17:110 is DAIF?

If it isn't Daif, you have NO authority to discard it as unreliable!

I am waiting!

I think its hightime you kept mute on this! Its way above your pay grade!
All Books apart from the Qur'an may be criticized!
Even Sahih Bukhari the next Book after Qur'an is not infallible.

Not to talk of other Scholars!

Abeg rest!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abeg rest!
I hear you sir!

Anything you dont like from YOUR books must be WEAK or FABRICATIONS

Unfortunately, when we have issues with the Quran, you run to the same Tafsir, Hadith or books from your scholars

How to do prayers in islam is NOT in the Quran
How to fast is NOT in the Quran
The Quran doesn't tell us whether to sleep on or left or right side

We find ALL these and more in the UNRELIABLE set of books you rely on. How can we trust all you do as part of your religion?
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by TenQ: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Abeg rest!
Just say that Al-Wahidi is UNRELIABLE and the case is dismissed

I honestly and truly understand your predicament. Let's call it a day please!
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by davillian(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

What is most shocking to me is for most of them to know that they are heading in the wrong direction and still can't make a u-turn to rescue their souls.
Islam is a cult
If you leave you can be killed(Muslims)and by even members of your family...
It's not easy to leave the cult...
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by Ken4Christ: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2023
davillian:

Islam is a cult

It's better to be killed and make heaven. Most of them who took the step of faith have been divinely protected.
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by davillian(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's better to be killed and make heaven. Most of them who took the step of faith have been divinely protected.
It's soft for the Yoruba Muslims but for the Hausa Muslims hmmm it's close to impossible
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by Ken4Christ: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2023
davillian:

It's soft for the Yoruba Muslims but for the Hausa Muslims hmmm it's close to impossible

Quite a few Muslims from the north have given their lives to Christ. Let's keep praying for them that many more will have the courage to do so.

1 Like

Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
davillian:

Islam is a cult

[b[b]]Deuteronomy 13:6-11 (KJV) If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.[/b][/b]
Re: Did Allah Make Adultery Lawful For Mohammed? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Quite a few Muslims from the north have given their lives to Christ. Let's keep praying for them that many more will have the courage to do so.

And after that go to Israel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please / Uk-based Pastor, Fola Sola-alade Quits RCCG Trinity Chapel After 20 Years / What Is The Definition Of Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.