Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? (1815 Views)

Loan For Nigeria Student To Study Abroad / Project Topic And The Material For Nigeria Student Best / Any Nigeria Student In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by HARWELL: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2007
to my pint of view, i dnt think is helping we nigeria student, pls i need ur contribution towards, their school fees.
#152,500 for indigines
#162,500 for no indigins
all for social scince alone.
uniosun is not helping us in any way.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2007
yes they are big thieves.God will reward them badly.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by azpunpin: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2007
MAN , MORE THAN BIG THIEF
HEALTH SCIENCE STUDENT NON INDEGENES(#232,500) WOW, BIG MONEY

THEY WANNA SCARE AWAY THE POOR FELLOWS AWAY, HAAAAAAAAAAA

WITHOUT MONEY U CAN`T READ IN NAIJA OOOOOO

WITH ALL THE WAHALA WEY WE DON DO, NAH GOD GO REWARD THEM,

Love Ya.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by BayoMaya(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
yea, its really much, not even same as priate universities, its more, DAMN!! y d hell r we runing away from private universities b4 after all they put us through, i was finally reliefed when i found out i breaked through that much amount of ppl, now to the banty banty amount
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by karyurdey(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2007
hello my fellow nigerians, shebi na oyin ni ooo all of na dey say before. oyin don dey bite all of una now abi? this is the beginning ooooo.
Aregbe na the man . make una no worry, he will reduce the fees for us the masses.
khay1
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by azpunpin: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2007
It is really a Bleep with all my wahala, The thing dey pain me gan ooooooooooooooooooooo
Nah God go conquer them.

Love Ya.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by Skywalker5(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
Is Uniosun a private university or government university? embarassed or they are just trying to tell us that there is no difference between both of them as far as money is concerned.

I would rather take my kid to a prate school than to Uniosun

School wey wan start to dey crawl wan even waka pass people wey e meet

Well Na Niger we dey.As they say ,If you own it,you can do anyhow
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by talk2ahmed(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2007
His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student?
Is Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student?
Take note ! Yoruba speakers its a question so say 'Is' and not 'His'!
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by jamoskky(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2007
na God say make i no put my money 4 dat kain jangbajastic form any way God go help una wey dem don rub but we thank God say at last we don see one extremely naija UNIVERSITY wey wan compete with obodo oyinbo UNI,
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by olutob(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2007
After the whole stress, travelling here and there just because we want admission at Osun, the next thing is to pop-up an heart-piercing fees. Its is very very bad. Anyway i congratulate the elites. But what they did was realy realy bad.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by HARWELL: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2007
thank you my fellow naira lander, i realy appreciate your contribution, i pray god will help us.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by RemmyAlex(m): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2007
Hello,
It is obvious that the Nigeria society at large are looking upon this mess unto Nigeria student.
Uniosun as it name implies is still a growing baby university as the name was given on their website. Charging student so exorbitant is very unusual and a never buy idea which everyone must shun so that it will not be mandatory unto other levels(schools).
i also pity for those that have collect their pre degree form, it is not going to be easy at all for them. using a case study of OAU being in the same state though a federal university, the school fees and accomodation of Oau ife will not be amount to 100,000 throughout a four years programme in the school unlike uniosun will accommodation is not even among the fees stipulated on the website. i really feels for many nigeria student. I have one advise for many that have collect the form, sat for the exams and you were selected or not and you don't have any option rather than to wait for another JAMB to please look for a DIPLOMA course that will grant admission into the university after completion the programme, unlike OAU which am very familiar with, there is a programe for the administration and social sciences student will definately grant you an admissions into any Nigeria universities called DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVT STUDIES. for more info about this please mail me or reply thru this post.
thanks
I remain,
Remmy
Remmy
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by jlee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
Men! my nairalanders felas,
 The hole thing about uniosun was a fruad right 4rm day 1
      cryYou can imajinethe stress they made nija scholars to pass throug.  undecided
First was the buying of the form, whats people really went through @ Ikeja secterat
Then travelling to the state to log with few amount at hand only to find one buying an unburgeted #500 card will at the long run was of no use to one in checking.
     Not to complain much still went for an abnormal 2nd screening test to finally see your name on net to have passed but to be discouraged by an unimaginable sch. fees
 angryTo hell with UNILORIN they are all "Fruadstars" shocked

[center]Wait do they think Without Admision there's no Way forward? [/center]
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by karyurdey(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2007
uniosun or uniiliron
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by Hardex05: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2010
Let wait and stik to what we have in mind for ourselves cuz, if we don't pass through this stress, which story or xperience will we cheer with the once coming up, Let Aregbe comes in and see what he will also do, weather good or bad??
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by Skmoda360(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2010
How much is there school/tuition fees for mbbs.
Re: His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? by Skmoda360(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2010
I mean 'now', pls somebody shud talk to me.

(1) (Reply)

The First Google Analytics Training In Nigeria / Unizik Cutoff Mark 2010/11 / Federal Poly Ado 2012/2013 Post Ume Form Is Out,registeration Begins Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.