Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) (32552 Views)

FERMA Commences Construction On Abuja-Keffi Road Unannounced, Many Stranded / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Capernum: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
Imole de
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by StrandedBird: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
No fugazi !
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by SPRINCE001: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
He is performing so well at this rate.

I wish he will continue for the next four years
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
maivd:
Long over due
Oyetola was there before Na. And even Omisore use to pass through that axis. APC was just a curse

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by sslcrypt: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drafted a proposal to the governor in offering highly sophisticated security services to his state. A governor such as this man deserves to reap dividends of well meaning individuals with something tangible to offer. The state of act technology will help be highly useful to the police, vigilante services and other forces. If only the ruling party of APC had working individuals like him, Nigeria will be much better than this. Instead they continue to dig themselves in propaganda, thereby destroying the country.
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
I hope Oga Gomino would not forget to do roads in Iragbiji just to pepper Iragbiji man..

Iragbiji man better talk to your senior brother to find you a position in his cabinet and stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by francotunsco: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
No other region in this country can play developmental politics as much as the South West. Ambode, Aregbesola, Seyi Makinde, Jagaban, Gbenga Daniel, Ibikunle Amosun, Fashola and a whole lots of them.

If the South East can boast of half of these kinds of performers, they wont be blaming the whole of Nigeria for their woes.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by nihinlade(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Most times, God uses the least expected! He seems too playful and unserious with the way he danced about that people thought he wouldn't be able to perform. People believed him to be just a jayejaye type that will not take governance serious. The pension arrears or so that they said he paid did it for me. He is presently the best governor to me.

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by ejimatic: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
NEWS RELEASE
11/04/2023

Osun Government Commences Construction Activities on Ife-Ede Road

● Ordered Closure of Road for Three Weeks

Osun state government has ordered for the immediate closure of Ife-Ede Road in view of construction activities at Eleweran area of Ile Ife.

In a statement issued on Tuesday, the directive followed the inspection of the area by Governor Ademola Adeleke on Monday.

The State Governor who was taken round the road and the almost collapsing bridge ordered the State Ministry of Works to mobilise to the road and fix it without delay.

As at the time of filling this report, the Ministry has mobilized to the site for eventual commencement of the construction work.

"This is to inform the general public that there will be construction activities at Elewe Iran area along old Ife-Ede Road. All motorists and road users plying this route are therefore enjoined to make use of alternative route or express road to link up Ile Ife, Kindly bear with us for the period of three weeks of the construction work.

The focus is to carry out repair work on the dangerous culvert along old Ife-Ede road near OAU campus.

Signed:
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor.
Adekeke came from Ede to Osogbo daily whike his deputy comes from Ife daily to Osogbo. From Sekona to Ife Akure Exoress Road junction through OUI road,the FERMA has rebilitated the road . From that junction to Ike-Ife the road is not bad .The only had area is the bridge after the house of Forner CJ of Osun State ,Late justice Sijuwade is the bridge that is being repaired now. is that bridge Ife .Ede -Osogbo Road? Instead of saying a bridge they call it Ede -Ife Road to Osogbo .

As for Osogbo to Ikirun to Esa Odo ,the road was started by Aregbesola and it ended at Ikirun Adeleke put the last layer to it from Steel Roling to Ikirun. Is Steel Roling to Ikirun like Ilesa to Osu tantamount to Osgbo to Ila Odo Road that peopl e are talking about? Exagaretion ahould be avoided in reporting for Osun indigenes know who did what in the state despite political differences.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Injera(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
manutdrichie:
Osun people are enjoying now

This is what you get When you shun religion and vote out a non performing governor due to godfatherism.

The day Lagos will do the same, development go tire them.

Its not a rocket science
Anambra, IMO and Abia nko
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Reinaldo:

A state dominated by agbero is what you call developed?
Smiles... Agbero no dey east?
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jackson wan smoothen road to his hometown Ede. Good one! He is working
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Doyin2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

Lol🤣😂
Tell me how many state is as developed as lagos till this day
U are ignorant
Tell me how many states are as lucky as Lagos , former capital of Nigeria that had attracted huge investments, sea ports and thus consequential tax revenue and human capital explosion, over the years?

You have to compare Lagos with its contemporaries Like other current and former state capitals in Africa and the rest of the world, not the unfortunate states in Nigeria!

Truly a one eyed man is king amongst blind men.

What natural, renewable or agricultural resource, has Lagos been able to harness, to surpass other states in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Injera(f): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
jackcanfield:
I hope Oga Gomino would not forget to do roads in Iragbiji just to pepper Iragbiji man..

Iragbiji man better talk to your senior brother to find you a position in his cabinet and stop chasing shadows.
Eya see wailing. Take sniper and die for Tinubu will rule over all ibos by fire by force.
You will die never seeing IBO man becoming president
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Chucks13: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
I think this man will do well. Whereas one man might likely enter one chance and can not enter UK easily for the next few years as a deportee. Check the picture below

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
sslcrypt:
Drafted a proposal to the governor in offering highly sophisticated security services to his state. A governor such as this man deserves to reap dividends of well meaning individuals with something tangible to offer. The state of act technology will help be highly useful to the police, vigilante services and other forces. If only the ruling party of APC had working individuals like him, Nigeria will be much better than this. Instead they continue to dig themselves in propaganda, thereby destroying the country.

Hmmm.... here they come.... contractors.... the bane of the Nigeria state..... and I hope the proposal includes how you will independently fund the initiative.
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Injera:

Eya see wailing. Take sniper and die for Tinubu will rule over all ibos by fire by force.
You will die never seeing IBO man becoming president
Ogbeni shey owa okay. Stop smoking Oshogbo weed.
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by oluphemmxzy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
All of them want to build new road, I don't understand if they don't know anything about road repair....kudos to oga Jackson jare.

Within 3 weeks now, that road will be motorable....

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Assurance2023: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
ejimatic:
Adekeke came from Ede to Osogbo daily whike his deputy comes from Ife daily to Osogbo. From Sekona to Ife Akure Exoress Road junction through OUI road,the FERMA has rebilitated the road . From that junction to Ike-Ife the road is not bad .The only had area is the bridge after the house of Forner CJ of Osun State ,Late justice Sijuwade is the bridge that is being repaired now. is that bridge Ife .Ede -Osogbo Road? Instead of saying a bridge they call it Ede -Ife Road to Osogbo .

As for Osogbo to Ikirun to Esa Odo ,the road was started by Aregbesola and it ended at Ikirun Adeleke put the last layer to it from Steel Roling to Ikirun. Is Steel Roling to Ikirun like Ilesa to Osu tantamount to Osgbo to Ila Odo Road that peopl e are talking about? Exagaretion ahould be avoided in reporting for Osun indigenes know who did what in the state despite political differences.

You have a mental illness

3 Likes

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Charly68: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
This Governor is trying hard to bury the nonsensical Governance of APC in Osun state . God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Drello4real: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
Man wey sa bii

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by adenigga(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
9jahotblog:
Nice job from Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. You are doing extremely well in infrastructural development in Osun State. God will continue to protect you and guide you in Jesus Name.
A....

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Aarenaija: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
This our dancing Governor has really amazed many people. In the last two months, he have commissioned many people and community based projects that people never imagine can come this soon and still counting.......paying pensions, salaries and salary outstanding backlogs, projects and he said he did not burrow money but blocked wastages.
Can you just imagine?

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Musty4ahmed1: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kingluqman:
Omo!!! Kudos to Adeleke for this oo.

This road almost killed me during the raining season last year when I visited my bro that stays around that Elewe eeran axis. I entered a port hole filled with water unknowingly, the next thing I heard was "GBA!!" grin, I was like "Aya mi gbale". I pitied my car that day, but thank God it's Toyota grin.

Thank you Mr. Governor!

God Bless Osun State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Are you saying Honda or Mercedes wouldn't have survive it? Lol. Thank God for your safety.
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by ejimatic: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Assurance2023:

You have a mental illness
. I don't have to reply you because I did not make any references to you. Certainly you are unrefined in yiur comments. Yiur response shows a generational malady in your family. I am not
an adherent of a party but I say what I know and see. As for idiots and mentally derailed peope like you , may you all continue to live in with yiur bigiotry and famiky insanity!
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Sammy07: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
The same Ife - Ede road or old Ife - Ede road?

I thought you can get to Ede through Gbogan?

Apart from Osogbo!

While coming from Ife
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Zerooffence: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
manutdrichie:
Osun people are enjoying now

This is what you get When you shun religion and vote out a non performing governor due to godfatherism.

The day Lagos will do the same, development go tire them.

Its not a rocket science
Why Lagos , did Obi do the same in Anambra of zero godfatherism ?
Lagos is your headache whereas your region keeps going backward everyday

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by Danisaint112(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
compton11:
The east Congo jews are wailingg Yoruba didn't vote gbaLabor cos he is part Igbo,then how come they voted for adeleke that's Also part Igbo?

Don't mind them. There is no place an Igbo blood graces that there isn't changes.
Re: Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) by toniblack: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Smiles... Agbero no dey east?

oga what state are you from? lets compare it to the agbero filled state and lets see which is better...
You compleain the state is not developing and is run by godfatherism and agberos yet everyday thousands of you pack your bags and leave your states for the same agbero filled state... who are we deceiving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls / Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.