Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death (42389 Views)

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by maleekberry: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Maybe, the late Ibadan-based Instagram vendor Olayinka Adeshina, popularly known as Khadi, could have cheated death if she had listened to prophets who allegedly told her to be wary of lurking death and hence should be prayerful.

A source who made the above statement revealed that Olayinka was in one of the celestial churches in Ikorodu, her homestead, Sunday before her death.

According to the source, who pleaded anonymity, three different prophets had told her to be prayerful because death was lurking.

She said the prophecies were written on pieces of paper for her as it was the practice in the Celestial family.

“She tore the papers containing the prophecies saying she is not bothered by what the prophets said,”

“Even the Shepherd in charge of the church allegedly tried to intervene when he learnt of her reaction.

“The Shepherd called her and told her to see him, but she rebuffed him, saying she’s in a hurry to get back to Ibadan because of an impending appointment,”

Olayinka, in her early 20s, was said to be her mother’s youngest child. Her original name was Khadijat.

“She was a Muslim but converted to Christianity, the only one from her family to do so, and that’s where the name, Khadi, was derived,” She added.

https://oyoaffairs.net/how-three-prophets-warned-instagram-vendor-khadi-about-death-but-she-disobeyed/

4 Likes

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Once it's ur time to kpai, shikena- pastors who couldn't see their comrades death that one na pastor?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Wodu89: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Na so Dem dey be. Pompous generation

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Kubboy: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Ok
Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Orfankwagh(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Jesus called here but she refused to pick her call,which resulted to a miss call and direct consequence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Jicqueville: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Let the dead rest Biko

NB
To avoid snakes in your closets, build a biodigester today!

6 Likes

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by OperationalVehi: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Now is the time to quit hook up o if you still engage in prostitution

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by youngrichnigga: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Why did they not pray on her behalf to avert impending death/ Storm 🍃🌬️🌬️

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by finallybusy: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2023
When it’s your time, it’s your time. You only die once. Nothing to fear.

348 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Lie finish una!
All these people go just dey find views.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by otipoju(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lie finish una!
All these people go just dey find views.

Nope. When such incident happens to our member, the first thing we ask is that was the person not warned and directed on what prayer points and things to do to avert it. 99 % of the time the person did not listen and refused to do as told.

I was once told to fast on Friday Saturday and Sunday to avoid sudden death. But I was so steeped in world weekend enjoyment that I did not do as instructed for a while...until my own spirit started to warn me of my foolishness unto say na person wey dey alive dey fit enjoy life.

So I did a one day fast on Tuesday to boost my spiritual batteries to enable me fast on the unusual weeekend and return to my normal chop life mode

The following weekend, I was coming back from the club at around 3 am, and took inner streets of my hood to avoid the policemen i had sighted on the major road when a car ran over my left leg.

I fell to the ground in pain and called my ousin to come pick me while passers-by administered first aid.

The leg still has a lump till today as a reminder of my carelessness and God's mercy to me.

Her rejection of 3 messages that potrayed the urgency of the situation, tearing of the 3 scripts and flagrant disobedience to the prayer points and instructions that they contained to avert the certain death sealed her fate

If she was a celestial at birth or had stayed long enough in the church, she would have heard and seen enough not to disregard such a message even if you are rejecting the sudden death by faith...you reject and show your faith by obedience.

May her Soul find eternal rest in the bosom of her creator.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by lereinter(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2023
What's the use when the alleged seer couldn't pray to avert it

4 Likes

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2023
otipoju:

Nope. When such incident happens to our member, the first thing we ask is that was the person not warned and directed on what prayer points and things to do to avert it. 99 % of the time the person did not listen and refused to do as told.

I was once told to fast on Friday Saturday and Sunday to avoid sudden death. But I was so steeped in world weekend enjoyment that I did not do as instructed for a while...until my own spirit started to warn me of my foolishness unto say na person wey dey alive dey fit enjoy life.

So I did a one day fast on Tuesday to boost my spiritual batteries to enable me fast on the unusual weeekend and return to my normal chop life mode

The following weekend, I was coming back from the club at around 3 am, and took inner streets of my hood to avoid the policemen i had sighted on the major road when a car ran over my left leg.

I fell to the ground in pain and called my ousin to come pick me while passers-by administered first aid.

The leg still has a lump till today as a reminder of my carelessness and God's mercy to me.

Her rejection of 3 messages that potrayed the urgency of the situation, tearing of the 3 scripts and flagrant disobedience to the prayer points and instructions that they contained to avert the certain death sealed her faith.

If she was a celestial at birth or had stayed long enough in the church, she would have heard and seen enough not to disregard such a message even if you are rejecting the sudden death by faith...you reject and show your faith by obedience.

May her Soul find eternal rest in the bosom of her creator.
Rest with this garbage, my son!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Reelmii: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Things dey occur for this life sha...i am not a staunch Christian but i have a personal relationship with God..when ever i get a prophecy, as long as all that is required from me is prayers, giving alms or maybe fasting,, i usually do it since its for my own good.....but if na for me to do sacrifice of ritual.....i no dey reason am

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by otipoju(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Rest with this garbage, my son!

Let me assume you are intelligent.

What parts of my opinion is garbage. Say something meaningful if your mind is not dense.

And I know that you no go pass 20 years as you dey so wey you dey open your gutter dey call stranger whey you no know your son.

If dem dash you gift wey go reduce your lifespan now your mama go dey cry for your burial.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
otipoju:

Let me assume you are intelligent.

What parts of my opinion is garbage. Say something meaningful if your mind is not dense.

And I know that you no go pass 20 years as you dey so wey you dey open your gutter dey call your stranger whey you no know your son. If dem dash you gift wey go reduce your lifespan now your mama go dey cry for your burial.
Again, rest with this garbage unfounded theory, son! 🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Useless prophets. One told me I would die in 2009. I still dey alive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by Kingpele(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wow God is really patient with humanity..we all live and walk in the presence of God and other spiritual beings. Don't ever think your car or house can hide you from the eyes of this spirit beings.. been careful with the way u live and praying constantly is the only way to keep dark forces evil in our lives ..God created man double sided..the soul lives in the body till death and the soul get separated from the body ...take care of your soul when you are still here because that is your permanent self that last forever..live holy in christ jesus. Your soul deserve to spend eternity with your maker

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by sylve11: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by ipobarecriminals: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
sad
Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by zedegit: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmm. Deep world.
Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by wiseone28: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
And i am here looking for 1k odds to take blow
Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by blacksam01: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
now i understand er death..."honour killing"....

by her family members who are embarrassed by her conversation and now wayward lifestyle.....

2 Likes

Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by scholarsfunding: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
V
Re: How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death by SaintLucia: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na wah for the gullible. Whether dem warn you or not just know that every soul shall taste death. You can't escape death even if YES DADDY tell u say we shall not announce your obituary. Tell YES DADDY say death is a debt.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife Arranges Her Kidnap To Get N15M From Her Husband (Photo) / Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.