Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

“I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie (35736 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by nlfpmod: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2023
“I strongly disagree with Prof. Wole Soyinka” ~ Chief Chimamanda Adichie on
@ARISEtv

https://twitter.com/TheoAbuAgada/status/1645891900312895489?s=20

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Oh I see on same arise interview matters. Good to see that she disagreed and not start treating people to boycott his book just because of hatred that some people grow up with. She has the right to disagree, it's her opinion and she is noted for that.
Wole is like a father to her in all ramifications and she won't descend so low to insult him just the way some want to create serious rancour between a father and a daughter. grin grin

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Raskimonojendor: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Good she only disagrees.

She is so happy in that picture of her and the great Prof.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by 8by6incherr: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
In as much as I respect this woman, involving in politics will stain her

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Raskimonojendor: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Good for her. She also said she respects Prof Wole Soyinka. Obidients are the one turning the whole thing to a battle.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Sultty(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
make these people rest, know when to fight know when to scheme, know when to accept defeat etc. Na so so noise since February

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Ballzproblem2: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by sleek214(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Coming from a Tribal Bigot

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by maivd: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
She should channel her energy to ipob, one begins to wonder why she was not vocal against the Monday sit at home and the mass murder in the east by ugm. Would she have aired her opinion if the winner was from the west or north? She loves to hate Nigeria we don't need her bigotry opinion.
All her opinions should be forwarded to emma powerful.
Long live Peter Obi.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Solution21(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
I stand with you super woman

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by BOLATINUBU01: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Madam rest

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by CapnMike(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
h

1 Like

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Brendaniel: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
I also disagree with him....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by xristos(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
I agree with you to disagree

8 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Raskimonojendor: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
This girl is very intelligent.....

If she's set to debate with Soyinka, he will be rubbished!
Not even in your wildest dreams.

What I don't like about her. She can be tribalistic and her love for gayism stuff puts people off.

Sapiosexuality:
In what way is she tribalistic?

In a video interview, she said she supports Peter Obi because she is an Igbo woman and Peter Obi is Igbo.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by LeyeWrites: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
She knows better not to insult.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Jicqueville: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
You say wetin shocked?
Anyways, To protect your family from snake in your closets, build a biodigester!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Muhylonaire007: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
This matter go long gan
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by danvon(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
I wish people can just focus on their jobs, Doctors should be Doctors, Lawyers should be Lawyers, Writers should be Writers they should leave Politics for Politicians

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Savechild23: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Yes
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by inoki247: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol we can't all agree with each other buh calling for each other head by some mobs is what I don't understand like is a sin to av a contrary opinion...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Makinaki: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Disagree, but don't be disagreeable like the average Obidient

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by JASONjnr(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
This girl is very intelligent.....

If she's set to debate with Soyinka, he will be rubbished!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Nyne: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Why wouldn’t she disagree. Everyone to his/her opinion. Let the strongest win.

3 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Larrysung(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
I think one of the many reasons she disagrees is that Datti has the right to freely express his opinion. There was nothing unbecoming or demeaning in what Datti said about INEC electoral body.

I agree with how respectfully, she, disagrees with Prof Wole Soyinka.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by iSense247: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
You are an excellent woman, a role model for teenagers worldwide. I love you sweetheart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by Chidexd34: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Ok
Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by kronos1: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Each to his opinion.

"Datti said democracy would end 29th May"
"Wole Soyinka called Datti's statement Fascistic"
"Adichie disagrees with Soyinka"
My Opinion: Adichie's disagreement is laced with prejudice, a neutral mind would see Datti's comment as Fascistic, extreme and right wing, Datti interpreted the constitution based on his opinion and wants it enforced as correct.

Fascism: very intolerant or domineering views or practices in a particular area, an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjMqmGm8dJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxdmnJfdh40

3 Likes

Re: “I Strongly Disagree With Prof. Soyinka” - Chimamanda Adichie by SmallDick99(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
I see Obidients being declared a terrorist group before the ending of this year!

This I have seen grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Chuks / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Ruona Meyer And Elnathan John Fight On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.